Author Topic: 2nd round draft pic?  (Read 24937 times)

Re: 2nd round draft pic?
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2008, 07:11:17 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120

if possible, i trade out of the 1st round right now to draft this kid. giddens replaces tony allen right now and is already better. giddens projects as a quality nba defender, high bb iq high flyer. like tony allen but taller and smarter...and better jumpshot i think paul will see a lot of himself in this kid and take him right under his wing. and ray too. in fact i trade the 1st rnder for 2 2nds and draft giddens and jason thompson.

Great ideas but
(1) It wouldn't surprise me if the best the Cs could get for the #30 pick is a mid-second rounder plus cash (no way do they get two high 2nd rounders for the #30, unless someone like Hibbert drops).

(2) Draftexpress has Jason Thompson going as high as #14.... I doubt he will drop into the 2nd round.
Celtics fan for life.

Re: 2nd round draft pic?
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2008, 07:44:48 PM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 376

if possible, i trade out of the 1st round right now to draft this kid. giddens replaces tony allen right now and is already better. giddens projects as a quality nba defender, high bb iq high flyer. like tony allen but taller and smarter...and better jumpshot i think paul will see a lot of himself in this kid and take him right under his wing. and ray too. in fact i trade the 1st rnder for 2 2nds and draft giddens and jason thompson.

Great ideas but
(1) It wouldn't surprise me if the best the Cs could get for the #30 pick is a mid-second rounder plus cash (no way do they get two high 2nd rounders for the #30, unless someone like Hibbert drops).

(2) Draftexpress has Jason Thompson going as high as #14.... I doubt he will drop into the 2nd round.

Why is it that Giddens is the only guy in the first two rounds in nbadraft.net, where they haven't done that ranking on? 

http://nbadraft.net/admincp/profiles/jrgiddens.html