Author Topic: Celtics Blog this one's for you  (Read 1097 times)

Celtics Blog this one's for you
« on: June 18, 2008, 09:34:17 PM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
This championship is for all of those that have been diehards following the team in their darker days. Those people who were posting before and after we got the 5th pick in the lottery. This one is especially for those who run Celticsblog, the true leaders of the diehards who give all us fans a place to discuss with other people who truly know what they are talking about.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

Re: Celtics Blog this one's for you
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 09:56:01 PM »

Offline john191919

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
I agree this is for people like us that who have been with this team and finally get rewarded and where in the bulding when things where going bad and remeber yelling at kedrick brown, Joe forte(when he played) and the awful Jerome Moiso. By the way one of espn's stories they did on the celts show Big V get rejected by shaq which i tho was hulirious. This is for the real fans and not those people who have no diea about the celtics until this year. i sat next to people in the playoffs in the cleveland series in the balcony that had no idea who Rondo was believe it or no and they where wearing celtics jerseys. This title is for the diehards not the frauds that cant even name more then 5 players on the team there are so many but this title is for us. By the way if u dont get emotional when KG is screaming during his interview right after the game and crying u really need to rethink your fanhood.... P squared deserves this and he showed the nation what i have tho ever since we drafted him n his first game in the nba which i was at and only 10 years old(cant believe i remember that i think they played Toronto)that he is one of the best players in the NBA.....This feels better then winning the WS in 2004 cuz i bleed green more then Red or Patriot Blue even tho i love those 2 teams as well the Celtics are by far and always been the team close to my heart....Maybe Hibbert will fall to the celts i would like that doubt it though... anyways celtics diehards this title is for us