Author Topic: Who Will Our Draft Pick Be?  (Read 24326 times)

Re: Who Will Our Draft Pick Be?
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2008, 10:06:09 PM »

Offline amenhotep04

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 39
DeVon Hardin - perfect fit.

« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2008, 10:41:39 PM »

Offline murphman

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 1
Chad Ford has the Celts picking Courtney Lee. I somehow dont see that happening. Ford's argument was that of the big three Allen showed the most signs of needing replacement. I'm not sure whether he was referring to his MVP performance in the NBA Finals or his 30 points in the All Star Game, or those buzzer beaters during the regular season...but whatever it may be, you can rest assured that Big Chad knows his stuff. Chad Ford. Yeah!

« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2008, 10:47:59 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
Chad Ford has the Celts picking Courtney Lee. I somehow dont see that happening. Ford's argument was that of the big three Allen showed the most signs of needing replacement. I'm not sure whether he was referring to his MVP performance in the NBA Finals or his 30 points in the All Star Game, or those buzzer beaters during the regular season...but whatever it may be, you can rest assured that Big Chad knows his stuff. Chad Ford. Yeah!

Ford never said that.  He said that of the Big 3, Allen was the one who needed the most help.  Whether he was referring to the fact that they don't have a real backup SG, or that Allen has shown the most signs of wear and tear throughout the season, and could use a little more rest, he was right.  But Ford never said anything about a replacement.

« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2008, 10:49:08 PM »

Offline PRIDE

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 41
If we go with a Wing we need to take someone that can play the 2 and the 3.  Then they will be able to get minutes at multiple postitions. The longer they can stay on the court, the better our future will be.

« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2008, 10:53:53 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
If we go with a Wing we need to take someone that can play the 2 and the 3.  Then they will be able to get minutes at multiple postitions. The longer they can stay on the court, the better our future will be.

Beggars can't be choosers.  I think the bigger concern is whether we are getting someone good enough to get on the floor at 1 position.

« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2008, 11:00:56 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
DA will probably ask Doc about Sam, and decide, but I think from what we have all seen, he's probably not worth another year. Someone else should get a chance, and I do admit I remember Acie Law's blow-bys in that Atlanta series.

However, I don't think House will be back either.