Author Topic: Stat of the night?  (Read 3841 times)

Stat of the night?
« on: June 18, 2008, 03:14:36 AM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego
...It's 3:13 ante meridian Eastern Standard Time, and we have 129 members (and 137 guests) online.

Ah, the perks of a title run.

The Age of Green 17 has dawned upon us!

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.

Re: Stat of the night?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 03:16:42 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1617
  • What a Pub Should Be
I just can't sleep. 

Too much energy and excitement flowing through my body right now.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 03:19:03 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Yup ... a bit strange, sin't it, Steve? Usually at this time of night it's just you and I and a couple of "stragglers" ... and Edgar from time-to-time. How can anyone sleep after this?!?  ;)
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 03:29:26 AM »

Offline vl819

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 19
What a night...(or morning) ;) I've been smoking stogie after stogie since the win tonight!

As a night owl myself, i read on CB all early morning, i just don't post much.

But its great to have so many members at this early of a time!!

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 03:36:44 AM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • My alter ego
Yup ... a bit strange, sin't it, Steve? Usually at this time of night it's just you and I and a couple of "stragglers" ... and Edgar from time-to-time. How can anyone sleep after this?!?  ;)

Really, I should have said, "128 members besides the obligatory presence of Bahku" -- and I mean that in the best way possible   :D -- you know I enjoy our wee-hours discussions.  But great to have some sizable company on this night, eh?

-sw

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 03:41:36 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

Really, I should have said, "128 members besides the obligatory presence of Bahku" -- and I mean that in the best way possible   :D -- you know I enjoy our wee-hours discussions.  But great to have some sizable company on this night, eh?

-sw

Absolutely! You'd think this was a special occasion or something! ;) Hope everyone is watching the re-broadcast on ESPN ... you can't get the same atmosphere at home, but you certainly get a better view of the game! (It's nice to have both, for a change - my Father's Day gift from my daughter - good seats, too!)
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 03:45:45 AM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • My alter ego

-sw

Absolutely! You'd think this was a special occasion or something! ;) Hope everyone is watching the re-broadcast on ESPN ... you can't get the same atmosphere at home, but you certainly get a better view of the game! (It's nice to have both, for a change - my Father's Day gift from my daughter - good seats, too!)

You were there tonight, Bahku?  Hope you enjoyed it to the maximum!  Can't imagine you did otherwise though  :)  That's truly fantastic!

And a special occasion, huh?  What could possibly have given you that idea?

Champs of the world.  Mwahahaha!

-sw