Author Topic: I Love You Guys  (Read 5609 times)

Re: I Love You Guys
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 02:24:59 AM »

Offline Casperian

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 545
Aww, what a lovefest.

btw, where are my pants?

TP, I love you all.  8)
In the summer of 2017, I predicted this team would not win a championship for the next 10 years.

3 down, 7 to go.

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 02:50:46 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Totally agree ... and TP's for all! This site has been such a blessing to me, and it's mainly the people here that make it so. You have all put up with my imperfections, (of which there's not space enough here to list), and yet have always treated me with respect and taken my opinions seriously. Having you all to share this incredible season with has meant more than you know.

This has been a difficult year for me in many ways, but there has always been this CelticsBlog as a refuge for me, where I could come and leave my troubles behind, (at least temporarily), and discuss my favorite team in the world, that I love so dearly.

This place and you folks have been like another member of my family at times, and I knew all I had to do was go sign on to find a great group of people who understood what it was to "bleed green" ... and who knew that this team was a passion beyond the norm, and a love unexpressable. Having all of you to share this amazing season with has made it much more special than it would have been otherwise, and I truly thank God for guiding me to this place.

You are all very intelligent, articulate, and thoughtful fans, and regardless of how many other people think their site is the best, I know without a doubt that the real best ... the true standard for respectful, objective, and discerning discussion, is right here at CelticsBlog, and it's because of the people here ... the bloggers and the management, and I'm so very appreciative of this gift.

My only regret is that I didn't find this place sooner ... I would have liked to have been on board for the entire season, but I certainly don't plan on making that mistake again! Thanks so much to you all, for making this one of the most memorable seasons of basketball that I've ever been a part of. I, too, love CelticsBlog ... and the people who make it such a great retreat at the end of the day.

What an incredible season, folks ... and we were all here to witness one of the most magical comebacks in all of NBA history! Here's hoping we're all back here at this time next year ... sharing in number 18! Thanks again to you all!

Go Celtics!!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 03:01:24 AM »

Offline green tea

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 8

This forum has been absolute gold to me. 

You see, I've been a Celtics fan living in California for 33 years.  It gets really lonely out here.  I am routinely mocked by my friends and acquaintances for rooting for the C's.  I live and bleed green. 

I can't put into words how happy I am.  And even all the friends who mocked me (some of them Laker fans) are genuinely happy for me.  It's a great feeling!

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 03:11:35 AM »

Offline irishbuddy

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 0
I am from Dublin,Ireland and this site is the best thing since sliced bread.I now live LA and this is best feeling ever.I wore my Pierce jersey all day and got harrassed but once I looked them in the eye they knew i was not in the mood for any crap.Anyways I LOVE THIS TEAM TO DEATH.OUR FANS Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. ON LA FANS.