Author Topic: Ultimate Scenario for tonight's game  (Read 14709 times)

Re: Ultimate Scenario for tonight's game
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 03:35:45 PM »

Offline Toine43

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 219
  • "Spare change?"
We've seen enough great games this year and in these playoffs. It's time to just win. I don't want it to be close. I want a nice relaxing 25-point win, with everyone on the Cs contributing.

Eddie House - for THREEEEEEE!

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2008, 03:38:50 PM »

Offline 17...18...19!

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
I want to see Kobe cry :'(

Then, let him be holding the ball when the final buzzer sounds, and then, in a flash of Kobe anger, he throws the ball down at the Gahden floor with all his might, and the ball bounces back up, hits him under the chin, knocks him out cold  8)

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 03:39:26 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
if Perk plays I don't think Scal will suit up, but... I agree with Roy on this.  The ideal scenario is a 50 point blowout where we have time to take out the big 3 individually to standing ovations.   Capped off by Scal (human victory cigar) coming into the game and hitting a 3 that will cause widespread pandemonium.

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2008, 03:41:39 PM »

Offline Raindog

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 1
Celtics win in a blowout, the biggest blowout in NBA Finals history.  I want the game over by the end of the 1st quarter, half-time at the latest.  I don't care who scores what, just as long as the Celtics wrap up the game early and they are ahead when the 4th quarter is over.  I really don't want the stress of a last second victory, save that for next year.

However, as a little special twist just for me…..Kobe gets into a fistfight with his European teammates, while sitting on the bench, in the closing seconds of a big game 6 loss for the Lakers.

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2008, 03:51:38 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Celtics win and instead of traditional celebration the fans are asked to respectfully line up to takes turns giving wedgies to each Laker,including coaching staff, executives and celebrity fans who may be in attendance.  Celebration lasts for days until each last fan is given his or her turn.
Yup

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2008, 04:03:42 PM »

Offline Hoyo de Monterrey

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 669
Celtics down 1 with 2 seconds left. Scal hits running baby hook in the lane over Vujacic. Game, set, banner. Suck on that, Sasha. Kobe trades Vujacic to Miami on the spot, who complains about officiating all the way to South Beach. Fans rush court SAFELY in moment of pure jubilation. No one arrested or hurt, minus of course Gasol who is trampled. He loudly wonders why no foul is called. Michael Jordan, Bird, and Magic, all in house, shake heads disappointingly at Kobe and embrace Pierce as the true legend of the series. PP gets trophy for MVP, and accepts a symbolic green jacket from Hondo, Tommy, Cousy, JoJo, Chief, and the ghosts of DJ and Red. KG accepts handshake, pat on the back and congratulations from Russell.

And Danny?... he just sits back, with his feet up on his desk and his hands behind his head, and smiles.
"Let me call him," Floyd said.

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »

Offline bigtyc55

• Kristaps Porzingis
I think a close entertaining game would be ideal as i stated earlier, i want another espn classic between these two rivals. This is the finals and competitive games are at their best.

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 04:18:34 PM »

Offline Emperor Young

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 25
just like that espn big three interview, lakers up 2, 3 seconds to go.. ray allen 3 to win it all

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 04:29:04 PM »

Offline cargomaniac

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 83
  • It is time for 18
Not to be down 15 points or more at the end of the first quarter.

To see Perk send Gasol home to Spain...in a body bag!!!

Beat LA!!!

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2008, 04:40:45 PM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
"scalabrine stole the ball!!!!!"
...and the game was delayed several minutes while officials tried to find a new one
that was hilarious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tp  ;D
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2008, 04:44:00 PM »

Offline bigtyc55

• Kristaps Porzingis
"And...now there's a steal by Scalabrine! Underneath to Big Baby who lays it in!!...Right at one second left! What a play by Scalabrine!! Scalabrine stole the inbounding pass, laid it up to Big Baby, and Big Baby laid it up and in, and Boston has a one-point lead with one second left! Oh, my, this place is going crazy!!!”

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 04:46:35 PM »

Offline bbc3341

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 23
Just win!
Now, on to 18...

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2008, 04:58:04 PM »

Offline PierceMVP08

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 114
  • And the Truth shall set you free
I called we would win in 6 at the outset of the series.  After game 4, i thought we would win in game 5 but if we did go to a sixth game that it would be a rout.  I feel like this game will be close through the first half.  One team may go up by 5-8 points but will never be able to break it open.  The third will be close until the final minutes.  I think Boston will close out the third on a nice run, whip the crowd into a frenzy and end the quarter up 9 or 10 points.  To start off the fourth the celts will continue their run and eventually blow the Lakers out of the water.  i think the fourth will be reminiscent of that philly game 5 in 2002 where the team went crazy and blew out the sixers.  Pierce will have 31 points and it will seem like every 3 pointer he puts up in the fourth will go in.  Allen will also hit at least three 3's in the fourth.  KG will be solid and Boston will have at least a 20+ point lead with a final margin of victory around 15 or 17 points.  The fourth quarter will never be close and it will serve as one loooooooooong celebration and I hope it lasts forever.  With a couple of minutes remaining, Allen will come out of the game to a huge ovation, followed by KG getting an even bigger ovation who is then followed by Pierce who receives a building shaking, ear popping, emotional ovation.  Pierce goes over to Doc, and with possibly tears in his eyes gives him a long hug.  The final buzzer will sound, and it will be sheer hysteria.  I would love it if we were allowed to rush the court like in the old days, but we know that won't happen.

I'm gettin chills just thinking about it.  It might not go this way but as long as we win its all ok with me.  I've never seen the celts win a title and i'll probably be shedding some tears as I am sure many others will as well.  I paid $400 bucks for balcony seats and I'm sure it will be well worth it.  I'm smoking a cigar for Red tonight and I've never smoked before... I think it's appropriate

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2008, 05:04:12 PM »

Offline QuinielaBox

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 139
Paul Pierce to score 50 points and be taken out with two minutes left in the game and the Celtics up 30 and the crowd chanting:

Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!!!!

And then the camera flashes over to Jo Jo White as he bursts into tears.

I think that would be AWESOME BAHBY!!!!!!!
Wins are few, times are hard. Here is your bleeping St Patricks Day Card.

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2008, 05:08:32 PM »

Offline BBOY

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 0
I see Lakers getting a 20+ point Lead. Then Celtics start their run... and fall flat. Kobe with a 40+ game...

Corrupt refs. try bad calls but even then. They can't win the game for clearly inferior team.

Yeah YEAH.. GO Lakers  :P