Author Topic: Motorcycles  (Read 2269 times)

Motorcycles
« on: June 16, 2008, 04:27:45 PM »

Offline celticmainiac

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 6
Just wondering how many of you ride? If you live up here in New England, are any of you headed to Laconia this week ? I ride an 06 night train, put some 16" apehangers, solo seat, with vance hines ground pounder exhaust and a stage 1 kit. We have about 20 friends who meet every Wednesday for guys night out. We average about 100 miles every ride ! Lots of fun with a group, and no i'm not in a gang, although we do make alot of reference to the "Wild Hogs" movie because of alot of us are middle age !

Re: Motorcycles
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 04:29:56 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Never ridden one, but would like to try it while I'm still kickin'.

Not so crazy about the really loud ones that wake my kids up.
Yup

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 04:39:02 PM »

Offline Jughead

• Broadcast Manager
  • Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 14
I am taking the 2-day course in August and have been dying to get on a bike my whole life - looking forward to it and would love to meet up there next year as I will likely go.  I still have to find an affordable starter bike first.

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 05:04:40 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
I am definitely getting the bike itch (thus the new avatar) I've never ridden, but really really want to, gonna do the course once the summer starts, and if I can find the funds have a bike by the end of July...I don't know much about em, maybe we can talk sometime (or if you know someone who has a bike in descent shape they want to get rid of let me know) =)
When you love life, life loves you right back