Author Topic: Game 6 Energy?  (Read 7279 times)

Re: Game 6 Energy?
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 01:46:17 AM »

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544
This team has to be getting tired 108 game they'll play on Tuesday. Almost doesn't count. Everyone not named Paul Pierce have to step-up. For once this post season KG needs to make his statement game.
Lets go C's

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 01:48:42 AM »

Offline albas89

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
Paul played an awesome Game, but do you think he will have enough energy on one day of rest for Game 6 after playing basically the whole game on a bad knee? KG worries me also cause he might get 1 hour of sleep from tonight until Game 6.

That's what i'm afraid of...  :-\
"Life has so many hurdles. Some of them I've hopped over, some of them I've tripped over. The key is to get back up and finish the race."- Paul Pierce

And he did finish...

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 01:50:59 AM »

Offline bstnsportsfan3

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 23
im trying to go to this game...i will be up at 11 am to buy 2 tickets online to game 6...i won 300$ at foxwoods lastnight on my 21st b-day and the c's have 30$ and 100$ seats still avaiable....hopefully i get them
"A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals"-Larry Bird

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2008, 06:54:10 PM »

Offline TruthSerum

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 10
I'm focusing my game 6 NRG on Pierce's knee. I believe!

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2008, 06:58:37 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
i love kg, but he needs to take a chill pill and get some sleep...he looks terrible out there this whole series. it sorta ticks me off how rattled our most expensive player looks out there so far.

anyways, paul pierce will be fine...he could play full strength after getting no sleep, getting his limbs hacked off with a chainsaw, and getting hit by a bus. once he hears the fans chanting "beat LA", it's gonna be something fun to watch.

Come on.  KG has looked bad this whole series?  That is nuts and completely unfair.  He has had a good series, not great, and Game 5 was a mediocre game for him.  KG -- Bring it big time tonight, baby.

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2008, 06:59:29 PM »

Offline bbc3341

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 23
you know what? Red Bull needs to make a Celtics version, or Monster, or whoever, just a big pic of KG screaming on a can...

btw - anyone had the new Red Bull cola?
Now, on to 18...

Here is your energy source!
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 07:00:27 PM »

Offline QuinielaBox

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 139
I'm trying to pull out all the good luck charms for this to work....

1) Stop off at Denny's and get a Super Bird sandwich.
2) Hit a bucket of golf balls.
3) Go to Larry Bud's Sports Bar and Grill.

Now with the melody of the old Boston Garden organ whipping up the Mexican Hat Dance song and the Horn blaring in the background it is time to go to the lucky seat and make the leprecahns dance and listen to Johnny Most preach.

with a

[size=10]
B
C
P

LET'S GO CELTICS

BEAT LA!!! BEAT LA!!! BEAT LA!!![/size]
[/glow]

I promise a night to remember.
Wins are few, times are hard. Here is your bleeping St Patricks Day Card.

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 07:06:46 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
Go Lakers, we will win Game 6 and 7, bring the championship back home to L.A. were it belongs. But celtic fans, dont feel too bad, we also have an award for your team, its for Paul Pierce, an oscar for his performance in Game 1.

i am amazed you lasted 3 posts, ill give you that.

usually you obnoxious bandwagon LA trolls are banned quicker. Redz must have been looking up awesome pics for the game thread 8)
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 07:15:14 PM »

Online Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2525
i love kg, but he needs to take a chill pill and get some sleep...he looks terrible out there this whole series. it sorta ticks me off how rattled our most expensive player looks out there so far.

Terrible?

He may not be dominating, but averaging 17 points and 13 rebounds per game simply does not fit under the category of 'terrible'.  Only 33 minutes in Game 5 but still managed 13 and 14 with 7 offensive rebounds. Last 2 games has shot a combined 13 of 25.  He has been the most effecive player on either team on the boards.

Garnett can play better and hopefully will. He's been less than spectacular offensively, he's been steady, has been the team's best rebounder and has been effective defensively (when playing against forwards). Garnett will always bring energy and emotion and hopefully has a dominating effort still in him.  Having Perk back alongside will no doubt help KG to be at his best.  

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2008, 07:17:46 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Go Lakers, we will win Game 6 and 7, bring the championship back home to L.A. were it belongs. But celtic fans, dont feel too bad, we also have an award for your team, its for Paul Pierce, an oscar for his performance in Game 1.

i am amazed you lasted 3 posts, ill give you that.

usually you obnoxious bandwagon LA trolls are banned quicker. Redz must have been looking up awesome pics for the game thread 8)

Yup

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2008, 08:39:31 PM »

Offline Frontierboy

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 25
cheer for us who cant go to the game.. make the fakers pay for coming to boston

This series should be 3-2 Lakers right now.  [dang]!

Why stop there, the Lakers shoulda coulda won Game 2 too (if they knew how to finish off a ridiculous comeback ;) ).

Why stop there even..... the Lakers should have won the first 8 Finals that they met the C's in...... yet they didn't!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahah........ And to honest, the series should be 4-0 Celtics right now....... the C's have rightfully outplayed the Lakers throughout

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Looks like this question has been answered.  The team is responding with a ton of energy (if not its shooting touch).

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions