Author Topic: Tonight's X Factor  (Read 4530 times)

Re: Tonight's X Factor
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 07:44:12 PM »

Offline Greenback

• NCE
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 63
  • Take away love and the earth is a tomb. ~ Browning
Sam I Am!  He can't help us much if he only gets a few minutes.  Tony Allen, Big Baby or Eddie House could all help, just as they helped during the 66 win season.  Unfortunately they don't see much, if any, playing time.  Who knows who will be hot tonight?  We have all witnessed terrible slumps by Ray Allen, Rondo, Pierce and KG.  And yet, they keep right on getting maximum minutes.  I wonder if we are too predictable and Doctor Phil will figure us out after all.  Our Doc, needs to mix up the lineup just to keep Dr. Phil guessing.
Everyone wants truth on his side, not everyone wants to be on the side of truth.

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2008, 07:48:09 PM »

Offline silvershamrocker

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Believe In The Sleeve
Sam I Am!  He can't help us much if he only gets a few minutes.  Tony Allen, Big Baby or Eddie House could all help, just as they helped during the 66 win season.  Unfortunately they don't see much, if any, playing time.  Who knows who will be hot tonight?  We have all witnessed terrible slumps by Ray Allen, Rondo, Pierce and KG.  And yet, they keep right on getting maximum minutes.  I wonder if we are too predictable and Doctor Phil will figure us out after all.  Our Doc, needs to mix up the lineup just to keep Dr. Phil guessing.

Doctor Phil?   ;D ;D

"It will be fun watching the Lakers get those balloons down one at a time." - Bill Russell

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2008, 07:51:19 PM »

Offline 35Reggie

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 3
Posey is continually an X factor but we don't rely on his scoring.
That's my point, we haven't been relying on his scoring but it's almost always there when needed.  I think tonight they look for him more since LA's defense has been slow to rotate and he puts up 20.

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2008, 12:04:43 AM »

Offline 35Reggie

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 3
Posey is continually an X factor but we don't rely on his scoring.
That's my point, we haven't been relying on his scoring but it's almost always there when needed.  I think tonight they look for him more since LA's defense has been slow to rotate and he puts up 20.
Hate to toot my own horn, but toot. ;)