Author Topic: Playoff beards  (Read 7677 times)

Re: Playoff beards
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 08:49:45 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
I am doing the reverse jinks outfit thing and its working wonders
i will continue as long as it works
And I am not superstitious

Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 09:30:44 PM »

Offline miraclejohan

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 82
  • Green 18 or Burst
No  offense, but playoff beards are weak.  I've been growing a Finals beard since '03.

www.myspace.com/miraclejohan

;)

and BTW, my girl's philosophy is the biggger the beard the better....she's a keeper.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 08:01:18 PM by miraclejohan »
Green 17 vol. 1-4  available here: https://miraclejohan.bandcamp.com/

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 12:14:22 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
the beard is continuing to grow, we're getting out of hand...big problem is I cut my hair about once every 2-3 months (w/ clippers) and I usually need the gf to spot check the back, make sure there's no strays, and she won't do it b/c of the beard - so game 4 is going on, down 20, she goes to bed and says if they come back and win I'll cut your hair tomorrow - they came back and won, but she still hasn't....any advice?
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
my swear jar is nearly full. reckon i can fill it by the end of the playoffs? i'm hoping i don't...

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 01:09:32 PM »

Offline miraclejohan

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 82
  • Green 18 or Burst
the beard is continuing to grow, we're getting out of hand...big problem is I cut my hair about once every 2-3 months (w/ clippers) and I usually need the gf to spot check the back, make sure there's no strays, and she won't do it b/c of the beard - so game 4 is going on, down 20, she goes to bed and says if they come back and win I'll cut your hair tomorrow - they came back and won, but she still hasn't....any advice?

Hasn't this whole season been out of hand?  Isn't the idea that the Celtics traded for KG and Ray Allen and along with Pierce and stays from the whole youth movement years are about to win banner 17 out of hand?  Why fight it?  I, personally, am taking it up a notch because it is so out of hand.  I'm getting a Mr. T mohawk and NOT trimming my beard on Sunday night.  Come with me to the promised land, my brethren...this IS out of hand and we all LOVE IT!!!

Green 17 vol. 1-4  available here: https://miraclejohan.bandcamp.com/