Author Topic: Best Place to park/get out from around the TD Banknorth Garden?  (Read 4066 times)

Offline NBAJ2K

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 12
Just thought someone might have a good recommendation.  Coming up from Connecticut for the games, normally I would take the T from Riverside on the Green Line up to the Garden.  I'll be going to the game this Sunday, and was debating driving in (Have work in the AM, its going to be a very late night).  I thought driving in may be quicker to get back home, instead of having to wait for a Train back to Riverside.  Last time I parked across the street from the Pro Shop at the garage, it took quite awhile to get out of there.

Has anyone parked under the Garden? Obviously there will be a ton of people getting out, I was wondering if it was any better.  Or possibly Government Center garage?

Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks!

~J

Re: Best Place to park/get out from around the TD Banknorth Garden?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 08:31:05 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
There is a parking garage on Washington St. by Government Center (Pi Alley garage).  I park there every game.  It is just $12, there is never a wait to get out, and it takes about 3 minutes to get from it to 93.

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 08:51:17 PM »

Offline NBAJ2K

• Kristaps Porzingis
Thanks, I really appreciate it, I think I may try it.  How long of a walk is it to the Garden from there?

~J

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 08:57:22 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
Thanks, I really appreciate it, I think I may try it.  How long of a walk is it to the Garden from there?

~J

10-15 minutes maybe.  Its not bad at all, and the convenience getting out and cheaper price than the other garages makes it well worth it.

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 09:00:13 PM »

Offline NBAJ2K

• Kristaps Porzingis
TP for the help, I'm going to give it a go on Sunday, thanks.

~J