Author Topic: Lodging in Boston  (Read 3264 times)

Lodging in Boston
« on: June 03, 2008, 01:41:37 PM »

Offline Hoops

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 5
Hello All -

I've got 2 tickets to game 2 on Sunday (via FirstDibz)!! My dad and I are flying out from the west coast to see the game. Our original accommodations have fallen through and we need to find a place to stay. This trip is already going to cost me a fortune and I'd like to find a place near downtown for both of to stay that's not super expensive. If you have any hotel/motel suggestions (<$100/night), I'd love to hear them. Also, if any Celticsbloggers have an extra bedroom they'd be willing to rent out, let me know (PM me if necessary).

Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Lodging in Boston
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 02:27:25 PM »

Offline Aaron

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 18
I seriously doubt you're finding anything less than $100/night anywhere near downtown.  Your best bet to get a good deal would be to stay outside the city and take the commuter rail to the Garden.

The only hurdle there would be getting back and forth from the train station....

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 03:12:15 PM »

Offline Hoops

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 5
Thanks, NF. I'll look into those 2 places...

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 09:06:41 AM »

Offline Bob Day

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • El Webmaster Romántico
Hoops, you might want to take a look at the Harvard University Hotels website. They are link affiliates with us who help people find lodging, car rentals and such in the Boston/Cambridge area. I think they represent around fifty hotels in a wide range of prices.
Yo no soy para el delicado!