Author Topic: Thursday's Sox Game  (Read 2416 times)

Thursday's Sox Game
« on: May 31, 2008, 07:15:31 PM »

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
Has been moved from the normal 7:05 start to 6:05.  It's a small thing, and it took us getting to the Finals to happen, but always cool when a Boston team can effect the Sox in anyway.  The Nation loves the Celts too!

Speaking of that, this game with Baltimore seems like Opening Day all over again.  I don't remember the last time I watched a full Sox game, there hasn't been time with only one night off in between.  I'm also excited to have a chance to watch some of the Stanley Cup Finals.  I've watched more hockey this year than ever (still not a lot) and was excited to watch these two games.  Needless to say I was a little distracted.  With 5 days off now we can check out some of the rest of the action in the sports world.
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

Re: Thursday's Sox Game
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 07:18:53 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Yeh, it's funny I hadn't realized how much I actually needed this break too.  A game every other night has been exhausting.  And feeling committed to HAVE to watch them all too.

The Sox are playing with a 40 man roster this season...Weird year, but they're right where they ought to be record wise.
Yup

Re: Thursday's Sox Game
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 09:23:56 PM »

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
I can't believe how many Sox fans are at this game.  There's always a lot in Baltimore but this is absurd.
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."