Author Topic: Laker season ticket holder looking to trade tickets  (Read 2547 times)

Laker season ticket holder looking to trade tickets
« on: May 31, 2008, 05:29:57 PM »

Offline Lakerfan

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 1
First off, let me say congratulations and let you know how much all of LA is looking forward to this series. The city is so pumped up, and the Celtics deserve/earned everything they got. Personally I am a bit worried due to you guys kicking our asses both times we met. Though, we are both different teams now, I still think this series is going the distance.

The reason I am posting here, is that I am a Laker season ticket holder who has family in Boston and I plan on flying out for Sunday's game. I know it is a long shot but I was wondering if any Celtic season ticket holders would like to do a swap and fly out to a game at Staples. Our tickets are in Sec 303 row 5. Based on the layout of the arena these are actually pretty decent seats. (for being uppers)

Let us all enjoy what history has given us. It feels so good to be back in this place, where we both belong.

Michael

Re: Laker season ticket holder looking to trade tickets
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 06:00:06 PM »

Offline celtic4life

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
Wow man I would totally do this if I could get out to L.A..My tix r in 326 row 5

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 06:03:32 PM »

Offline Lakerfan

• Jaden Springer
You are looking at about $600 on jetblue to Long Beach where I live. I could even give you a ride to the game.

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 07:45:31 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
i am a season tix holder for the celts....and i will NEVER give my seats to a laker fan. my celtic pride would never let me allow a laker fan to sit their fanny in my seats!  <no offense, lol> ;)

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 08:11:02 PM »

Offline Lakerfan

• Jaden Springer
I'm not going to fault you for that one. Can't blame me for trying though.

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 08:18:05 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
I'm not going to fault you for that one. Can't blame me for trying though.
i know, i am messing around.  truth is, if i could, i would think about making a swap. the experience of going to LA to watch a celtic/laker final game would provide me with a lasting memory i would hold onto forever.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 08:23:49 PM by dark_lord_rises_again »

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 09:34:50 PM »

Offline Lakerfan

• Jaden Springer
There is nothing like going to another city to watch your team. I'm not sure how it is in your section but in mine we will rib opponents fans. Then at the end of the game usually make an effort to say good game, show a little respect etc. I grew up during the rivalry in the 80's so I can't wait to visit the Garden.

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 10:33:03 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
why dont u do the right thing, the brotherly love thing, the fellow celtic's fan thang~

hook me up..!

it's better to give than to recieve~

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 03:24:08 PM »

Offline Lakerfan

• Jaden Springer
Did anyone have any luck getting tickets via ticketmaster? I think it was really messed up that the tickets didn't go on sale until 2:05.