Author Topic: Chants for the Finals??  (Read 2661 times)

Chants for the Finals??
« on: May 31, 2008, 05:13:01 PM »

Offline celtic4life

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
Besides Beat LA/MVP Chants?? I still think the USA USA chant during Game 7 at ZaZa was the best.I was laughing out loud in the 326.Maybe Col-A-Ra-Do clap clap clap clap clap?? Reds Still Better?? You Guys Suck? Im so Pumped>>>

Re: Chants for the Finals??
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 05:14:59 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
I'm sure the fans will come up with some clever and not-so-clever ones for Kobe.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 05:16:03 PM »

Offline Hrvoje

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 59
I like this one BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :)

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 05:43:10 PM »

Offline PerkinsERA43

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 39
we need a chbant aimed at bennett salvatore if he works a single game. something to let him know that we're on to him.

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 08:28:16 PM »

Offline mikeford

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 18
hows "HE WAS GUILTY" clap clap clapclapclap sound?

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 08:39:38 PM »

Offline Cooldude5t5

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 36
How about chanting Shaq when Kobe is at the line or has the ball in a blowout. or No Shaq No Ring. Kobe is such an ego maniac it would drive him crazy. Just chanting KO-BE or OD-OM when things are going bad for the Lakers will be good.

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 08:40:38 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
The one I want to hear is "SCAL A BRINI" because that will mean the Celts are up BIG late!
Yup

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 09:08:14 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
Any chants directed at Kobe will most likely have the opposite of the desired effect.  I wouldn't suggest this unless the game is well in hand.

Also, booing Walton probably will be ineffective because he will think we are cheering him ("Luuuuuuuuuuke")...

I do like the idea of chanting "oooooooodd  ooooooommm" - he is a notorious choke artist and will let this get to him.

"Faaaaaaaar maaaaar" would probably work too - but if LA chanted "Rooonnnndooooooo" especially when he was at the line, I have a bad feeling about how that would turn out.

Actually come to think of it, when Kobe has the ball i bet it would get to him if the entire area went silent - like dead silent.  Methinks he would get all confused.

I will be chanting "OOOOOOODOOOOOOMMM" heavily in each game I attend.  Y'all welcome to join.
God bless and good night!

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 09:13:11 PM »

Offline CoachCowens

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 9
hows "HE WAS GUILTY" clap clap clapclapclap sound?

Nice.

Did anyone else see the western conf. trophy presentation by Jerry West? He  went on and on, and basically called Kobe a role model. Made me sick.  Let's have our kids emulate a philandering, accused rapist who throws his team mates under the bus and demands to be traded when the going gets tough.