Author Topic: My first NBA Finals featuring the Boston Celtics  (Read 2210 times)

My first NBA Finals featuring the Boston Celtics
« on: May 31, 2008, 02:13:23 AM »

Offline ManchesterCelticsFan

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 34
My first NBA Finals for the Celtics that I can witness LIVE instead of on tape since the C’s haven’t been there in 21 years and I’m 25 years old. I’m so excited, up past 2:00 AM, I can’t sleep! Finishing up Detroit in 6 with Drama Queen Rip grossly exaggerating the elbow injury – very impressive! With all the recorded video I’ve seen, articles I’ve read, there is no better team to beat to win the title! Go Celtics! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! ;D

Re: My first NBA Finals featuring the Boston Celtics
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 02:14:24 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
congrats manchester, ur going to love it!

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 02:17:20 AM »

Offline ManchesterCelticsFan

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 34
Thanks!  :) This is going to awesome!!

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 02:18:16 AM »

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
I was nine months old during the 87 Finals, needless to say I don't remember too much of that.  This is my first true Celtics Finals appearance, it is truly an otherworldly experience.  Us young guys are going to need the guidance of some of the seasoned veterans on the blog to get us through this.  I'm gonna enjoy this win for a day or two, but I am already amped for Game 1.
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 02:20:59 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
I was nine months old during the 87 Finals, needless to say I don't remember too much of that.  This is my first true Celtics Finals appearance, it is truly an otherworldly experience.  Us young guys are going to need the guidance of some of the seasoned veterans on the blog to get us through this.  I'm gonna enjoy this win for a day or two, but I am already amped for Game 1.

u dont need any advise, other than dont take it for granted and savor every minute of it.  i only got to experience it during the 80's and it has been a long time coming!  so enjoy.