Author Topic: Paul Pierce is going Home!!! (Beat LA!!!)  (Read 6264 times)

Re: Paul Pierce is going Home!!! (Beat LA!!!)
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 12:50:24 AM »

Offline Stu

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 44
I ... LOVE ... PIERCE!!

Bring the title home, Paul.

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 01:03:22 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ksoRtL3rcts

BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!! BEAT L.A.!!

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 01:06:48 AM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 576
  • Basketball is like chess, only without the dice
Thanks for staying with us all these years, Captain. Celtics Nation will always be your home. And thanks for this great moment.

It's almost 6 am and I can't get to sleep.

BEAT LA!!

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 01:32:35 AM »

Offline mikeford

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 18

nuff said.

Paul Pierce showed us tonight why the Diesel anointed him The Truth all those years ago.

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2008, 01:34:32 AM »

Offline gridironnation

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
  • www.gridironnation.com
so sweet. at sonny mccleans in santa monica and we had a beat la chant going in los angeles. I will be wearing my old school Beat LA t shirt proud all week etc and hope not to get shot. I am so happy right now, memories of old school C's Lakers are just running through my mind. Glad Rambis is still on the bench and hope we have all the legends out to represent. Spending my paycheck on a seat to game 3 as well. woooo hooo. Celtic Pride, buring the heat down deep inside, cuz it's celtic pride

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2008, 01:49:50 AM »

Offline asterix

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 6
Thanks for staying with us all these years, Captain. Celtics Nation will always be your home. And thanks for this great moment.

It's almost 6 am and I can't get to sleep.

BEAT LA!!

nearly 9 Am in Tel Aviv - Couldn't go back to sleep after the game. I am sure there are a lot more of us from around the world who are just as happy right now. Beat L.A!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2008, 02:07:24 AM »

Offline bstnsportsfan3

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 23
im going to be 21 in 2 weeks....june 14th....and i have never seen the c's in the finals....im so happy tonight...i cant wait...and ill be in new england if thier is a game 6 ...so maybe ill try to grab the $30 tickets if it happens....go Celtics!!! BEAT LA!!!
"A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals"-Larry Bird

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2008, 02:10:09 AM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
im going to be 21 in 2 weeks....june 14th....and i have never seen the c's in the finals....im so happy tonight...i cant wait...and ill be in new england if thier is a game 6 ...so maybe ill try to grab the $30 tickets if it happens....go Celtics!!! BEAT LA!!!
good luck finding $30 tickets to a Lakers VS Celtics Finals game lol, I think even the noose bleed seats will be in the hundreds for a seat

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2008, 02:15:55 AM »

Offline bstnsportsfan3

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 23
the email i got for game 1 and 2 said thier were $30 seats in the nosebleeds.... maybe the same for game 6...im just hoping...im a poor college kid going back to new england for my 21st b-day to go to foxwoods.... maybe if i hit it big at foxwoods...i can get some nice seats if it goes 6...( i hope it doesnt...i want it over in 4 lol)
"A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals"-Larry Bird

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2008, 02:23:22 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Yup ... and he thrives in L.A.! Paul always plays his best against the Lakers, and he's one of the few players who Kobe has consistent trouble with. I love this match-up, and I think this will be the shortest series of all. I expect the Lakers to win one in L.A., but I think we have a great chance of winning the Championship in five games. I'm lovin' this, man, and I'm more happy for Pierce than I am for anyone else. As the Winans would say: "It's Time!" ... (and it's been a "Long Time Coming")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAlZiyOav94

"Yup, yup ... we can do it! Everyone is runnin' from the Truth!"
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *