Author Topic: [dang] Refs  (Read 1830 times)

[dang] Refs
« on: May 30, 2008, 10:40:29 PM »

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544
Are you serious? what the F are they doing? these dumb refs gonna cost us the game. stop catering to these "sensitive crybaby" pistons. if i ever see that Salvatore i will KO his ass.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 10:49:00 PM by Change »

Re: [dang] Refs
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 10:47:25 PM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
That call on Pierce is the worst call I've seen in 4o years of playing and coaching this game.

NBA.com has an inbox for officiating comments. They are going to hear from me about Bennett Salvatore and his suitability for further employment.
Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 10:51:18 PM »

Offline joebianca

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 12
I defy anyone who knows anything about basketball to look at that Pierce three and say that the offensive foul call was just. There's no one on the planet, even the most die hard of Pistons fans, who could defend that call.

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 10:51:34 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 266
That call on Pierce is the worst call I've seen in 4o years of playing and coaching this game.

NBA.com has an inbox for officiating comments. They are going to hear from me about Bennett Salvatore and his suitability for further employment.
Just imagine,if the league fined the refs for every bad call they made...a lot of them would probably have to apply for food stamps/welfare,to make ends meet. ;D