Author Topic: Hamilton is officially the most annoying player I have ever watched  (Read 17369 times)

Re: Hamilton is officially the most annoying player I have ever watched
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2008, 03:01:25 PM »

Offline Tommy Gun

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 23
He's annoying but Ole Bill was worse.

Yeah but Old Bill got his ass beat more than a few times...TheChief cold cocked him and did'nt even have a foul called on him..Larry Legend popped him in the head with the ball once plus other minor wars..

The issue is somebody should punch Hamiltons lights out and he would stop the crap..But in Sterns wussy NBA 2008 a guy would get suspended for like 30 games..the game was better when the players patrolled the game..you hammer us we will get you back
See, this is why I'm not allowed to announce NBA games -- I'd be talking in the Cookie Monster voice right now:

Ahhhhhhhhhh ... my knee hurts ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... me don't like when my knee hurts ...

« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2008, 03:42:01 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
If Hamilton was a member of the Celtics, the same people attacking him for his game would be praising him.  Paul Pierce has been flopping around quite a bit this series, but I haven't seen threads excoriating him over it for page after page.  The NBA has been ignoring the rulebook for decades, and the players take that into account when they are on the floor. 

Absolute 100% accurate post, scintan.

« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2008, 04:05:31 PM »

Offline Hrvoje

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 59
If Hamilton was a member of the Celtics, the same people attacking him for his game would be praising him.  Paul Pierce has been flopping around quite a bit this series, but I haven't seen threads excoriating him over it for page after page.  The NBA has been ignoring the rulebook for decades, and the players take that into account when they are on the floor. 

I'm not sure what flopping is - acting or little punching, but if it is last - I can't believe what I am reading.

Are we talking bout same Pierce who, after committing a non-dirty foul last game on Billups, was checking and apologizing to him for about a half of minute?

« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2008, 05:10:47 PM »

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386
I wish Antonio McDyss were a Celtic.  Other than that I don't care for any of the Pistons....they are too cool for their own good.  Arrogant.  It's true that if Rip were a Celtic we'd be mostly liking the total package, but there's nothing wrong with going after a guy when he's elbowed your best player in the head, yanked on everyone's arm, and been his overly cool, arrogant self.....

« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2008, 06:24:31 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285

I'm not sure what flopping is - acting or little punching, but if it is last - I can't believe what I am reading.

Are we talking bout same Pierce who, after committing a non-dirty foul last game on Billups, was checking and apologizing to him for about a half of minute?

I don't think anybody called Paul a dirty player.  But there are few better floppers and flailers.  Paul gets a lot of calls.

« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2008, 06:29:06 PM »

Offline jblaze

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 1
Yes he does get alot of calls, but he doesn't hook players arms during every offensive set to get an advantage, or apply chokeholds then hurt himself in the process.

« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2008, 10:24:34 PM »

Offline ziggen

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 19
I wish i could drop kick him
Hello World