Author Topic: Jemele Hill Latest Piece of Trash  (Read 16737 times)

Re: Jemele Hill Latest Piece of Trash
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2008, 01:21:55 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
the reason why she has a job cause sport blogs across the globe talks about here articles

i dont agree with what she says and im curious to know the reason why she has a job cause it seems some of u are afraid to touch  the reason but i give the sista props~jus like the sista ref~she makes bad calls jus like the rest~give them they respect

Re: Jemele Hill Latest Piece of Trash
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2008, 01:39:59 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
BASSTHUMPER, Palmer and Hill have two things in common.  That's where their similarities end.

Palmer's officiating competence is at worst in the middle of the pack of NBA officials.  After watching some NBDL games this last season, Palmer is so far beyond them it's hardly worth discussing.  I'll venture a guess that she would be officiating in the NBA if she were a white man.....Because she's better than most of them now.  It's remarkable how well she's done under the microscope.  I wouldn't call her outstanding, but she definitely belongs where she is.

Hill, on the other hand, speaks and writes like a sista from the hood.  She's an embarassment.  It's obvious why people like Hill and Smith are employed.  Sadly, other people far more knowledgable, interesting, and well spoken and written take a back seat to these two idiots.