Author Topic: I have a special feeling...  (Read 2033 times)

I have a special feeling...
« on: May 20, 2008, 06:49:19 AM »

Offline kw10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 49
  • KG is da Man
My guts tell me, in game 1 of this series, these things will reappear/happen and stay with us for the rest of the playoffs:

-The shooting and clutchness or Ray Allen
-The defensive anchor that is of KG and his intensity will go into a whole new level
-The Truth will remain the Truth that the Celtics Nation have fallen in love with
-Perkins becomes the perfect center complement with KG
-Rondo and his improved shooting
-Posey's shooting and defence
-House's shooting and hustle
-Big Baby's ability to shake the world (diving onto the hardwood) and his cheekiness around the basket
-PJ and Sam's veteran leadership, calmness and intangibles

You can call me bold, but I sense a change in the air, I tell you that Celtics will win this series in 5 and the finals in 6.
There will be 1 OT game, 1 game where the record for lowest points total by both teams will be broken, and a combine of at least 7 technical fouls in this series.
Go Celtics!

p.s. what are other people's predictions?
p.p.s Go Celtics! #17!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 07:02:03 AM by kw10 »
Anything is possible!!!

Re: I have a special feeling...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 06:56:59 AM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
so everything is going to be completely perfect? here's hoping you're right.

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 07:53:10 AM »

Offline heatnum119

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 9
  • Stan Van Gundy after losing in the semis.
I like the positive attitude kw but to me your post reminds me of back in the day on this site when people would say Gerald Green is gonna average 15 and 5 and gomes will average 14 and 8 and dwest will average 15, 6, and 4, and so on and so on, but once it is all summed up the C's would be averaging 130 points a game to go with 60+ boards.  Sure i would love for all of those things to happen and stay that way, but they arent, all we can ask is for 4 wins in this series and the next.

-heat
"I can out learn you, I can out read you, I can out think you, and I can out philosophise you, and Im gonna out last you!...'I am like God, and God like me. I am large as God, he is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath him be.' Silesius ,17th century" -Max Cady

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 09:02:39 AM »

Offline 2Xplosive

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
now all we are missing is Scal

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 09:10:57 AM »

Offline fan33

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 5
"In The Air Tonight" Phil Collins, was the music to my same dream last night! :D

Here's to hoping game 1 follows the script you laid out...

I do expect more ugly wins along with some losses, but ultimately this series will be won after a h*ll of an emotional rollercoaster ride, again!

This team is growing in this test by fire, and I'm prepared for some set backs along the way but just getting Ray back to his average of 17pts per game would be encouraging enough to my having a special feeling for our destiny!

-Go Celtics-

"Indefatigable on Defense, defines these Celtics"