Author Topic: A fun note about Game 7  (Read 1669 times)

A fun note about Game 7
« on: May 19, 2008, 04:19:05 PM »

Offline Weird Facts

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 71
  • OOGIE BOOGEY DELONTE
I was lucky enough to be front row at game 7 last night when a guy that looked to be in his mid 40s walked in front of me to get to his seat.

The thing that drew my eye to him was he was wearing a full brim skater cap and had a more new-aged dress style to him.

I quickly realized he was JAKE BURTON.

I don't know if we have any snowboarders or snowboarding fans on here, but He pretty much invented the sport in his back yard.

The part that makes this worth posting is, he was wearing a Paul Pierce jersey...   Alright Jake!

Fair or bad weather
I'll always be a fan of the green

http://www.cafepress.com/besttees3

Re: A fun note about Game 7
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »

Offline Amonkey

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
It was cool that there was a lot of support from the Patriots fans in the building.  From what I remember, Tom Brady, Kevin Faulk, Randy Moss, Lawrence Maroney, Vince...

I also have to give Lawrence Maroney for being a true fan.  I think this is the 2nd or 3rd playoff game that I went and he was there (out of 3 games).  He also had a thing on the jumbotron pumping the fans up and he was part of Lucky's dunk the other game.  He seems like he genuinely enjoys watching the Celtics games.
Baby Jesus!

Re: A fun note about Game 7
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 04:39:09 PM »

Offline Sun Devil

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 3
Haha section 22, row 12 or 13?? My friend and I sat in those seats all through high school when they were open. We'd pay $10 and sit in $600 seats once a week. One day the guy next to us told us who's seats those were and that most often they were in VT and didn't make it down for a lot of the games. Pretty cool.