Author Topic: Looking ahead -- how do they get Ray going?  (Read 5643 times)

Re: Looking ahead -- how do they get Ray going?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2008, 08:57:06 PM »

Offline wahz

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 101
If Ray goes 17 for his next 31 three's, he will be at his lifetime average for these playoffs.

He can do that, or come close to it.

Just don't force it. House can get everyone rest. Rondo can play a lot of minutes.

In THIS series we need KG to be told to get down low and shoot. Detroit has no one who can matchup with him

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2008, 08:57:41 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
"They" don't get Ray going ... only Ray can get Ray going. He's had many such slumps, and has always dug himself out ... I have no doubt whatsoever that he'll do it again. I honestly haven't worried about Ray at all, as he contributes in so many other ways, I'm just anxious for him to get out of this funk ... we need his 3-point threat.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2008, 09:06:46 PM »

Offline Scribbles

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 107
"They" don't get Ray going ... only Ray can get Ray going. He's had many such slumps, and has always dug himself out ... I have no doubt whatsoever that he'll do it again. I honestly haven't worried about Ray at all, as he contributes in so many other ways, I'm just anxious for him to get out of this funk ... we need his 3-point threat.

I agree Ray needs to et out of it himself.  However I think having a few screen plays run for him early in the game and hitting some of those would help Ray's confidence alot.