Author Topic: Hubie Brown says Onus on Doc to make offensive adjustments  (Read 5005 times)

Re: Hubie Brown says Onus on Doc to make offensive adjustments
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008, 05:28:03 PM »

Offline Casperian

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 545
I would have loved to see D`Antoni as the new head coach.

D`Antoni for offense, Tom T. for defense. I guess we´ve waited too loong for that to come true...
In the summer of 2017, I predicted this team would not win a championship for the next 10 years.

3 down, 7 to go.

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 09:05:52 PM »

Offline dmopower

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 46
Doc really made some questionable choices tonight, but I'd like you to find a better available coaching candidate for this team than Doc Rivers.  No one will keep Pierce and TCIKG in check like Glenn.
How about our defensive coach, he certainly could do no worse!
blind optimist or GENIUS

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2008, 09:20:42 PM »

Offline satch

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 136
Danny decided to keep two celtics during the course his house cleaning. (Doc and PP) For everything positive Pierce gives you he will eventually do something to take it back. I have tried to rationlize Doc's substitution pattern. I have come to the conclusion it's based on internal team politics. I think the Onus is on Doc, Pierce and Danny. In that order. If this team does not get to the Eastern Conference finals then at the very least two more moves should be made.

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2008, 09:23:31 PM »

Offline billysan

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 178
The obvious player adjustment is playing Eddie House in place of Sam Cassell. After that we dont have much on the bench to work with. Drawing up plays is a waste of time if they dont get executed correctly. The best strategic adjustment with what we have is to attack the rim and try to keep fresh legs in the game as much as possible. The rest is attitude adjustment which is the big three's responsibility as much Doc's. 8)
"First fix their hearts" -Eizo Shimabuku