Author Topic: Cassell Bashing (merged threads)  (Read 5468 times)

Cassell Bashing (merged threads)
« on: May 16, 2008, 11:15:47 PM »

Offline trueceltic

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 9
When Eddie House came to the bench after scoring a quick 5 with an assist, you see Sam Cassell not even get up as he was laying on his back. He clearly wasn't happy but put your self pride aside and root on your teammates. That's what I like about almost everyone (Posey the main guy). They are always up and pulling for their team even though they aren't in the game. I hate Sam Cassell. I was all for him coming to Boston and I would shrug off the posts during the regular season that he was a ballhog.

It only took two games of the Atlanta series and I was off the bandwagon. I've been calling for Eddie House for a long time and now look what he does. Keep that alien on the bench where he deserves

I'm sick of him crying and yelling at his teammates when he is on the floor too.

Re: Cassell is all about himself!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 11:17:48 PM »

Offline CLeht11

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 2
Hopefully Doc keeps him sitting on the floor, because thats where he belongs after seeing what Eddie can do given a chance.
Who said the East was the JV conference? See you next year, Mr. Bryant!

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 11:25:26 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
i wish we would have picked up Pargo...

cassell is a waste...there's no way they bring this guy back...it's time for him to call it a career and have E.T. come pick him up.
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 11:27:24 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
with everything that went wrong and happened tonight, and ur upset with sam for appearing sellfish on the bench?  thats the least of my worries about tonights game!

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 11:35:53 PM »

Offline Triboy16

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 24
pure selfish. I mean was he resting on the floor in case he was ready to play or plain bitter he wasn't going to play. The fool hasn't made 17 straight in a row.

Three biggest ainge has made so far it looks 1) scal signing 2) cassell pickup 3) ray allen trade(can y ou say jeff green or al thornton just about now?)

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 11:40:46 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
pure selfish. I mean was he resting on the floor in case he was ready to play or plain bitter he wasn't going to play. The fool hasn't made 17 straight in a row.

Three biggest ainge has made so far it looks 1) scal signing 2) cassell pickup 3) ray allen trade(can y ou say jeff green or al thornton just about now?)

Maybe he was lying on the floor because he's 143 years old and has a back problem?  Do you think Steve Nash is selfish too?

1) yeah scal's killing us right now  ::)
2) cassell is the pariah to end all pariahs eh?  is it because he's funny looking?
3) no
God bless and good night!

Sam better not get another MINUTE on this squad!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 11:54:33 PM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
Where are all the Sam I WAS supporters now?! House played absolutely GREAT out there tonight. Worked the offense. Got it in the hands of the right guys. Didn't try to take over individually. Played great defense. Tremendous hustle and energy. Sam on the other hand was a bump on a log. Everyone talking about how much a team guy Sam is can start choking down that crow about now. This should end the debate!

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 11:55:41 PM »

Offline trueceltic

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 9
I don't blame ainge for the ray allen trade and cassell signing. However, Scal I always hated. Having said that, it's Doc's job to put Sam on the bench but it took him 13 games to finally do it. He's such a ballhog man. I was completely wrong on Cassell.

Re: Sam better not get another MINUTE on this squad!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 11:56:21 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
he needs a lesson in ubuntu...

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 11:57:54 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
i think ray is dedicating this playoff series to scal...in honor of scal, ray has decided to play like him.

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 11:58:05 PM »

Offline Scribbles

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 107
What is it EJPLAYA, bash the Celtics night? First a post about how P2 cost us and now you're calling out Sam supporters.   ::)  Its a weekend.  Go out and do something!

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 11:58:23 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
Hi, I'm right here.

Sam should only be out there with Rondo, with Posey, Allen, Powe and PJ, or when it's a close game and the matchup permits and when we need a clutch shot or play.  That's when Sam is useful.

To have him go out there and be second guessing himself, knowing that every shot he puts up will be critiqued to the max if it doesn't go in, is not using him effectively.  In that case he is better served on the bench where he was tonight.

Nice to see Eddie Homeless come off the bench and hit some shots for a change.
God bless and good night!

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2008, 12:01:30 AM »

Offline Scribbles

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 107

Maybe he was lying on the floor because he's 143 years old and has a back problem?  Do you think Steve Nash is selfish too?

1) yeah scal's killing us right now  ::)
2) cassell is the pariah to end all pariahs eh?  is it because he's funny looking?
3) no

Yeah I'm pretty sure he is always laying on the floor.  No different this game.  Plus I saw him several times up and giving teammates high fives when a timeout was called. 

Re: Cassell Bashing (merged threads)
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2008, 12:02:18 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
sam hasnt played well at all this series, but why are people creating threads about him after game 6, when he didnt even step on the court?

Re: Cassell Bashing (merged threads)
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2008, 12:06:35 AM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
maybe eddie lacerte is wrapping ray's ankles too tight...

(hey, might as well share the blame!)