Author Topic: Does Ray Allen know the playoffs have started??  (Read 2523 times)

Does Ray Allen know the playoffs have started??
« on: May 16, 2008, 11:00:35 PM »

Offline jack

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 6
Is this guy going out drinking with Vin Baker before the games.  He is totally lost out there.

He practically missed a wide open lay-up

He didn't foul James with 23.4 seconds

He didn't attempt to shoot a three at the end of the game

I can go on and on.  You know how you can compare a great player with attributes from other players.  Take Lebron for instance, he has similarities to Kobe or Jordon. 

Well, Ray Allen has a little of Dan Dickau and Sebastian Telfair in him.

He can't shoot, can't play defense, can't rebound, and so forth and so on.  It's a disgrace.  I want Delonte West back instead of lack faker.  I don't want to hear about your excuses and looking for better shots from team mates.  Good grief, have some dignity, and start playing some basketball for goodness sake.

Re: Does Ray Allen know the playoffs have started??
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 11:03:33 PM »

Offline yupitsme

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 12
  • "My team about green RONDO roger that" - Fabolous
I'd rather have Allan Ray.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 11:05:54 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Wow.  I'm really shocked and disappointed in Ray's play.  If he just scores 16 pts, we win easily.  He's just not producing. :-[
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 11:07:47 PM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
He is not alone.

Rondo and Perkins were equally bad tonight. We get blown out - again - if Eddie House doesn't get the minutes he got.
Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 11:09:17 PM »

Offline get_banners

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 100
allen's playing bad...but, he's also getting mugged every time he gets the ball. there's a reason he's almost never able to create any space. he needs to stop shooting all 3s and focus on mid-range jumpers and going to the hole. he theoretically can blow by wally, but again, every time he gets the ball, he gets doubled and mugged by one of cleveland's bigs with no call, taking away his chance to create any space.

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 11:09:53 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
He is not alone.

Rondo and Perkins were equally bad tonight. We get blown out - again - if Eddie House doesn't get the minutes he got.

Amazing, isn't it.  It took Coach Moron 13 games to give Eddie House real minutes and look what happened.

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 11:13:37 PM »

Offline jack

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 6
I will give a pass to Rondo and Perkins because they are younger less experienced players (especailly Rondo), but we are talking about Ray Allen.  I mean, if not for Lebron, he would have been MVP in the All-Star game.  He is not stepping up.  I mean, could it be that he is hurt?  Who knows. He is just not himself.

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 11:17:06 PM »

Offline bf17290

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 2
Not only can't he shoot, rebound, pass or play d.

He can't dribble, can't find the open man and he is standing there half the time. We win this game easily if he can shake a leg.