Author Topic: Sam's Club  (Read 5686 times)

Re: Sam's Club
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 10:09:08 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Tommy points for Redz and Andy Jick!  You guys are hilarious.  Redz, the picture is great; I like the first one you posted a bit better. Can we have that one posted, too?

Thanks...Here you go.  I like this picture better too but it's from a theatrical production, not the movie.  I also had some issues with using Laker Lover Jack in the other one, but then I decided I was putting far too much thought into it...

Yup

Re: Sam's Club
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 12:27:19 AM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
I still believe the Celtics should be "Sam's Club".  I don't mean just 5 minutes a game.  He should start and finish the game.  Remember all the hullabaloo when Sam arrived?  People have short memories.

Wow, someone else shares my opinion?!  I'm not crazy after all!

I (still) think Sam and Rondo should both start, and Ray should come off the bench for whoever isn't playing well (whether it's Sam, Rondo, or Perkins, matchups pending).

One person out of the hundreds that post does not eliminate you from being crazy... ;)
Sam's Club

"raise your hand if you want to watch the celtics' game on tv...come on you guys, it's game 3 of the eastern conference finals!!  that's more like it...raise those hands up in the air!!"
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."