Author Topic: wondering about the WNBA's new promo scheme  (Read 7039 times)

Re: wondering about the WNBA's new promo scheme
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 12:53:54 AM »

Offline wilymogilman

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 4
I am sure a lot of the people bashing womens basketball has never watched a professional, let alone, a college game in their life. The past few years I have really began watching the womens NCAA Championship and the games are just as exciting, if not, more exciting than the guys. They are extremely talented, and deserve more credit than what 99% of the people give them. Saying a professional team would not be able to beat a high school mens basketball team is ridiculous and wrong.

Re: wondering about the WNBA's new promo scheme
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 07:08:29 AM »

Offline Yakmanev

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 29
I am sure a lot of the people bashing womens basketball has never watched a professional, let alone, a college game in their life. The past few years I have really began watching the womens NCAA Championship and the games are just as exciting, if not, more exciting than the guys. They are extremely talented, and deserve more credit than what 99% of the people give them. Saying a professional team would not be able to beat a high school mens basketball team is ridiculous and wrong.

Not to mention the Lady Vols from Tennessee. That is great basketball there. Not to mention Pat Summit could out coach Doc Rivers into a frizzy.

In Junior High our team would scrimmage the girls in practice and I remember one of them gals throwing terrible elbows, knock your breath out of you for a spell. Sometimes we won though.