Author Topic: It's time somebody wakes this team up  (Read 2005 times)

It's time somebody wakes this team up
« on: May 13, 2008, 05:13:07 PM »

Offline oldschoolceltic00

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 3
I thought of this after the game three blow out, waiting for somebody to say or do something to shake this team up ala Larry Legend Sating his team "played like a bunch of sissies" after being blow out by the lakers during the finals. Then last night after the game i hear a reporter in the post game interview ask Paul if he's disapointed that they lost and his answer is "not really, we played pretty well we just missed some shots down the stretch". He's not disapointed? A game that they could have one, a game that they lost there poise down the stretch and he was not disapointed. They show alot of emotion when they win but i want to see some angrer or fire after they lose. This is a veteran team but they play like rookies down the stretch. Jacking up threes and not moving the ball. KG continuously taking fall away jumpers. PP not taking it to lebron in the beginning of the 3rd quarter with lebron having 3 fouls. I am a diehard celtic fan and have been for over twenty plus years and i "bleed green" so it hurts me to say that Lebron's mom had more fight in her then the celtics seem too.

Re: It's time somebody wakes this team up
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 05:20:44 PM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 590
You are 100% correct. Where the hell is the fire in this team on the road. I have watched the NBA for 15+ years now and I have never seen a team pull the jekel and hide bs before on the road. It's frustrating as hell to see jump shot after jump shot in the crunch. The key to them winning on the road is simple....points in the paint! >:(
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
If some one on the Celtics were to come out and make a Larry-esque comment, it would be so blown out of proportion and flashed on ESPN every two seconds and would end up being fodder for the Cavs. The rally speech needs to be given, but it needs to be given behind the scenes, I just hope it hasn't already been given and fallen on deaf ears.

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 08:14:54 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
You are 100% correct. Where the hell is the fire in this team on the road. I have watched the NBA for 15+ years now and I have never seen a team pull the jekel and hide bs before on the road. It's frustrating as hell to see jump shot after jump shot in the crunch. The key to them winning on the road is simple....points in the paint! >:(

this years Utah is VERY like that
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!