Author Topic: lets rant  (Read 1761 times)

lets rant
« on: May 12, 2008, 11:41:17 PM »

Offline KeepDWest

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 24
   Another terrible game, but if we win game 5 (which we should) were still in good shape.  But we all are ticked off and rightfully so, so im gonna have my rant anyone else can join. 

PJ brown made all of his shots - thats great .. . but the man is terrible - he should not have leons and perk's minutes.  How many times was he terribly slow on rotations?  The man has the lowest per of every player in the playoffs, that doesnt happen by mistake. But we all know Doc loves his vets.
   And for all of you asking for perk to be traded - enough with the ridiculous reactions . . . perkins was the only celtic with a positive plus minus for the game - no he did not play great (couple retarded calls didnt help), but he is the anchor of our defense and should never only play 19 minutes. He is a beast - play him.
    Doc abandons leon completely and then throws a cold big baby out there to start the 4th?  Seriously this is nuts.  I can't find any reasoning behind any of this. 
    Picking up PJ and Sam could be this teams downfall.  Our chemistry looks like its ruined . . . on the road. 
    On a side note ray allen needs to stop being so soft.  His matchup with Wally should be our best but he refuses to play tough. Wally is grabbing him, he should do the same.
    Paul Pierce has played amazing defense, absolutely awesome, and for the record he had 2 drives tonight where he was absolutely mauled, got no call and finished anyway.  He has guarded Lebron better than anyone has all season and people are jumping on his back - give the man some props.  He is exerting all kinds of energy on D, its tough get going on O.
    Rondo played OK, but he should not take the most shots, KG needs to demand to ball and go to the hoop. 
    Win games 5 and 6 and everyone's mood flip 180, we can do it.  Play the way we did all year, 66 wins is not a fluke.
"and when I let them carry me to the cemetary i wanna be buried with a pocketful of clarity" - slug

Re: lets rant
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 11:51:57 PM »

Offline Thruthelookingglass

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 133
I would have ranted about not getting the game down here in Hotlanta, but after reading all these threads I think it best I did not see the game.  No boot through the tv. 

On the other hand, I'm hoping our coaches and team can solve this.  The Cavs have now tasted blood and I think will put out more of an effort in Boston than they or the Hawks have mustered to date.  And four days to figure out how to wrest game 6 away from the Cavs.

Re: lets rant
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 12:14:47 AM »

Offline Hal Jordan

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 6
   Picking up PJ and Sam could be this teams downfall.  Our chemistry looks like its ruined . . . on the road. 

Agreed. PJ is slow on switches and defensive rotations, and Sam seems to have no interest whatsoever in running plays!  Very frustrating.   Sam has had a couple of decent nights, but they come at the expense of the team offense, and totally mess up the flow of the C's game.

This game should have been ours to win.  I think Doc's rotations made it very difficult for that to happen...