Author Topic: We go Away from KG in Post We Lose  (Read 5231 times)

Re: We go Away from KG in Post We Lose
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 11:30:07 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 266
no KG in the fourth,and thats been the story throughout the playoffs...they go away from what works,need to bench Ray,sorry.

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 11:33:17 PM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
no KG in the fourth,and thats been the story throughout the playoffs...they go away from what works,need to bench Ray,sorry.

I agree on KG obviously, but I actually thought Ray was trying to change up and get inside more. He shot decent in this one. I think he will get hot in one of these and we will need him. Posey didn't play very well tonight and he is the one I would bring in for him. Slide PP to the 2 and then Posey at the 3 on Lebron.

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 11:41:08 PM »

Offline oldschoolceltic00

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 3
I think PP should have went to the hole more to start the 3rd quarter because Lebron had three fouls why not attack him to try to pick up his fourth. I know alot of people bash Doc but i have always been pretty nuetral but these road games have shown that this team struggles to make adjustments and has very little poise at crunch time.

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 11:42:54 PM »

Offline The MadLad

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 8
KG has been avoiding going to the basket from the low post and seems to favor the lower percentage fall away shot. i think that kg looks much more comfortable when he gets the ball about 15ft out on the wing. then when he faces the basket hes got the ability to shot, drive, or post up.
and i completely agree with what someone else said..he should be getting the ball quicker and not let the defense set up.