Author Topic: What did you do for your mother or wife today?  (Read 2749 times)

What did you do for your mother or wife today?
« on: May 11, 2008, 06:11:59 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
So I'm at work Thursday thinking about the Celtics game when a colleague informs me that I need to get my wife something for Mother's Day. I looked at her funny then realized that my 1 year old daughter needs to get my wife a gift.  >:(

I am an elementary school teacher and actually work at the same school as my wife. Since almost all my colleagues are women and friends with my wife, I knew I could not get away with just a card. So I had to get creative. I created a slide-show, got flowers,and a card. I think I did well. I guess I will find out tomorrow at work.

What did you do?

PS- If you want to see the slide-show, I put it on you-tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKMRDNurmQs
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

Re: What did you do for your mother or wife today?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »

Offline cool breeze

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 100
Might be the cutest thing ever. I'm sure it was appreciated. I kept it simple. Baked a cake and had lunch with my mom/grandmother. I'm trying to figure out how to build a mountain of meat for Father's Day  :-\

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 09:14:42 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
Did you guys forget that it was Mother's Day? ;)
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 09:19:54 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
I brought my mom to the mall.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 09:20:13 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
i sent my mom flowers through the dude with the wings on his feet..i also sent her a couple of hundred dolla american express gift cards so she could buy what she wants cause she never likes what i get her...

i told her for fathers day i want her potato salad and fried chicken wings...she said she would think about it...

i love lorraine....!

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 10:32:20 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
i sent my mom flowers through the dude with the wings on his feet..i also sent her a couple of hundred dolla american express gift cards so she could buy what she wants cause she never likes what i get her...

i told her for fathers day i want her potato salad and fried chicken wings...she said she would think about it...

i love lorraine....!

Yeah, I hope my wife repays the favor on Father's Day. Maybe she'll buy me a Celtic's Blog shirt. :D

Larry Bird