Author Topic: Where was the And 1 on KG's game winner??  (Read 2991 times)

Where was the And 1 on KG's game winner??
« on: May 07, 2008, 02:41:04 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.

CLEARLY hacked across the arm!!!  I am outraged!!  ;) just kidding, nice win in a close game.

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

Re: Where was the And 1 on KG's game winner??
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 02:46:50 PM »

Offline reggie35

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 51

CLEARLY hacked across the arm!!!  I am outraged!!  ;) just kidding, nice win in a close game.

there was also an over the back by Z on KG on Z's tip in.  i'm glad they put the whistles away though

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 02:49:56 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.

there was also an over the back by Z on KG on Z's tip in.  i'm glad they put the whistles away though

I made that same comment to my roommate when they showed the replay of Z's tip from the backboard camera.  There was KG, looking up, waiting for the board... then all of a sudden a massive 7'3" giants moved him out of the way to tip it in.  Pretty clear foul...

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 02:52:37 PM »

Offline Amonkey

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
And just a little earlier, there was an over the back called on Perk even though he clearly had position and didnt touch the other player.
Baby Jesus!

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123

I made that same comment to my roommate when they showed the replay of Z's tip from the backboard camera.  There was KG, looking up, waiting for the board... then all of a sudden a massive 7'3" giants moved him out of the way to tip it in.  Pretty clear foul...

I liked the blocking Z was doing at the top of the key, I mean pick setting...

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 03:01:41 PM »

Offline CT34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38
I don't think we have talked enough about how big KG played last night.  He was the only one out of "the big 3" to show up and play.  Not only did he show up he hit what turn out to be the game winning shot. BIG-UPS to The Big Ticket.

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 03:51:10 PM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
They let everyone play in the last 2 minutes.  You can make a case for LeBron getting hit on that last play as well.  We won, that's all that matters.
do it