Author Topic: What the hell happened to KG tonight???  (Read 1762 times)

What the hell happened to KG tonight???
« on: May 03, 2008, 12:55:28 AM »

Offline Hoyo de Monterrey

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 669
For the first time since he's been in a Boston uniform, I really saw what all the KG detractors were talking about. This was easily the most important game he's played in years, and he looked SCARED!!!! The most telling play to me was Childress's drive to the basket (The play where Paul Pierce allegedly held Pachulia... what a joke that was). WHAT THE HELL KIND OF DEFENSE WAS THAT? He didn't want to challenge the shot, just make sure that he got as little of Childress as possible while still forcing the whistle????? He looked resigned during the timeouts, got into a real stubborn "I do NOT want this shot, you take it" passing sequence with everyone else on the floor in the 4th quarter, and completely refused to do what a player who has routinely gotten MVP chants all year should be doing. TAKE THE [dang] BALL TO THE BLOCK AND ABUSE PACHULIA! SHOOT THE [dang] BALL YOURSELF!!! This is not an MVP. I can't remember the last time I was this disappointed in a Boston athlete. ugh... I havent even started on the final play, or Doc looking in over his head that badly.

Bottom line? They will beat Atlanta at home on Sunday. But Lebron after that? Or the Pistons after that? A second round exit is not good enough after this season, and based on what I saw tonight, that's what they are looking at.
"Let me call him," Floyd said.

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."