Author Topic: Hawks Runs: Refferee Inspired  (Read 1835 times)

Hawks Runs: Refferee Inspired
« on: April 29, 2008, 12:42:49 AM »

Offline PerkinsERA43

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 39
 the past two games have been so poorly reffed, i am literally horse and unable to speak. About 6 minutes into the game I decided to keep a log of all the missed or botched calls made by the crew tonight. I noticed an interesting trend. In the closing minutes of the first, when the hawks went on an 8-1 run, there were 3 fouls called on the C"s, none on the hawks. From 9:43 to 4:58 in the second, when the hawks lead reached nine, there were 4 calls on the C's, 1 on the hawks. In the 4th quarter, right from the get go to the last 2:22 (When we began to intentionally foul), there were 4 calls on the C's, 1 on the hawks. Funny how their runs correspond with the foul pattern, isn't it.

Violet Palmer SUCKS

Whoever this crew was tonight SUCKS

If I don't see some gray hair on at least 1 of the crew members, I know we're gonna get screwed. My analysis above doesn't even include the myriad travels and offensive fouls that were not called on the hawks. I am disgusted.

Re: Hawks Runs: Refferee Inspired
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 01:01:55 AM »

Offline jimmyt

• Author
  • Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 2500
refereeing has always, and will always be terrible. wouldnt be surprised if stern gave them direct orders to make sure the home team always win. after all, the fans are happier and they make more money. but if thats the case, then im glad we have home court advantage throughout the playoffs...