Author Topic: Ideas for Game 5  (Read 3824 times)

Ideas for Game 5
« on: April 28, 2008, 01:27:53 PM »

Offline casCELTIC

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 3
  • Cassell, I am - Huevos, I use.
So the Hawks "are coming ba-aack" to the Garden Wednesday night.  The crowd atmosphere was great for Game 2 (my voice is still trying to recover), but I felt like there was room for improvement.  Here are a couple of ideas, maybe some will catch traction.

Feel free to add your own!

* Instead of booing only Bibby, let's boo everyone.  If the Hawks have the ball, the place should be going berserk.  For that matter, when the Celtics have the ball, the place should be going berserk.  Can't we keep that intensity going for 48 minutes, or are we saving it for the later rounds?
* "HOOOOR-FORDD, HOOOOR-FORDDD"  'nuff said.
*  Where is Vio-let? clap clap clapclapclap.  Also 'nuff said.

Re: Ideas for Game 5
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 01:56:11 PM »

Offline omgcelticspass

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 5
FIX YOUR SHOTCLOCK! clap clap clapclapclap -.- I'M STILL HEATED sorry lol

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 02:15:14 PM »

Offline casCELTIC

• Oshae Brissett
Heh np.  As am I.

I can't believe no one is making a big deal about this being the same exact officiating crew who oversaw our game in Utah when this same crap happened.  A little too strange to be purely coincidental, don't ya think?

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 02:55:54 PM »

Offline bringbackcousy

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 20
FIX YOUR SHOTCLOCK! clap clap clapclapclap -.- I'M STILL HEATED sorry lol

hahahaha, that is hilarious

my buddy was givin the PA announcer crap for messing up a few times, but seriously, its not like he had ever practiced that before. he was like "two minutes remaining, 10 seconds, 5-4-3-... its was pretty funny.

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 03:03:05 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11844
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
We could take a page out of Red's book.  Back in the old Garden, he would turn off the hot water to the visitor's locker room.  In the summer he would turn up the heat to the visitor's locker room.  In the winter he would turn off the heat to the visitor's locker room.  Red would stop at nothing to give his team an edge. 

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 09:04:00 PM »

Offline casCELTIC

• Oshae Brissett
what is going on right now (during game 4)?  this hawks crowd is ridiculous.  the only one playing well is pierce (ironically)

we are in serious trouble if we lose game 4.  and we aren't out of the woods if we win.  we def don't want to go back to hotlanta.  let's bring the noise weds night!!

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 09:20:58 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
how 'bout we win...
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 11:44:33 PM »

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
how 'bout we win...

Touche, I'd say that's probably a pretty good idea.

As far as the crowd, let's not be a Fenway crowd, especially pre 2004.  They were always loud and having fun in the end they were always expecting the worst.  Don't lose confidence in our boys.  We have been humbled, but we should still be confident in their abilities.  If it's a close game late don't sit on your hands and create a nervous tension, get louder and louder.

In my eyes this game is almost a must win, easily THE most important game of the year at the Garden obviously.  Treat it like that, if you're not hoarse by the end they you didn't deserve to be there.  The first two games were great, but all of a sudden were thrown into an intense situation and we need to bring it. 

Phillips Arena has been the Celts' house of horror, but don't forget the Hawks haven't exactly been confident in our place, let's keep it that way getting all over them from the beginning.

LET'S GO CELTICS
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 11:46:58 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
making layups will help....

oh yeah and make free throws...

these two things might help us out...

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 12:15:09 AM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
How about counting down from 5 when there's 10 seconds left on the shot clock? I went to a smaller college with a very bad basketball team and one time we counted down when there was like 15 seconds on the clock, the point guard from the opposing team shot a 3/4 court airball cause he thought the clock was running out. He promptly turned to the crowd and gave everyone the finger. Never know, the Hawks are young, it may work.

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 12:16:56 AM »

Online Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
how 'bout we win...
A novel idea

I LIKE IT
Yup