Author Topic: Ray Allens Playoffs Kicks  (Read 13575 times)

Ray Allens Playoffs Kicks
« on: April 28, 2008, 11:22:24 AM »

Offline fohnny69

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 21
I found this on onsmash.com.

Much like the Air Jordan 8 (VIII) - Sugar Ray & Q-Rich PE’s, once again Ray Allen gets an exclusive pair of Air Jordan. Jordan Brand has created this Air Jordan 23 (XX3 or XXIII) for Jordan Brand athlete, Ray Allen. The Air Jordan 23 (XX3 or XXIII) - Ray Allen PE (Celtics) are designed to match his Celtics Home uniform and feature a white leather upper with a never before seen green and white stitch pattern. The Air Jordan 23 (XX3 or XXIII) - Sugar Ray’s feature a lasered 20 on the tongue. No news on any release date if there is one! via KATC

Re: Ray Allens Playoffs Kicks
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 11:30:35 AM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego

Much like the Air Jordan 8 (VIII) - Sugar Ray & Q-Rich PE’s, once again Ray Allen gets an exclusive pair of Air Jordan. Jordan Brand has created this Air Jordan 23 (XX3 or XXIII) for Jordan Brand athlete, Ray Allen. The Air Jordan 23 (XX3 or XXIII) - Ray Allen PE (Celtics) are designed to match his Celtics Home uniform and feature a white leather upper with a never before seen green and white stitch pattern. The Air Jordan 23 (XX3 or XXIII) - Sugar Ray’s feature a lasered 20 on the tongue. No news on any release date if there is one! via KATC

Sweet pic, thanks for posting.  And for what it's worth, I'm enough of a dope that I definitely clicked on this thread thinking it was a place for the requisite vent session about the phantom offensive foul called on Ray in Game 3.

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 11:48:56 AM »

Offline shookones99

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 73
I thought I saw him wearin the 13's on saturday night.
When I'm in the gym...I like to grunt when  I get my swell on... That way everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 12:10:43 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632

Sweet pic, thanks for posting.  And for what it's worth, I'm enough of a dope that I definitely clicked on this thread thinking it was a place for the requisite vent session about the phantom offensive foul called on Ray in Game 3.

-sw

Did you even watch the replay?  I love Ray, but he clearly put his leg out.  It was definitely an offensive foul.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 01:00:47 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
sick kicks....

but i'd hate to wear them cause fools might be sayin...."u jumped on the band wagon...u aint no fan"...

anyway if they over $150.00 i'd get me 3 pairs of shaq's kicks...

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 01:31:17 PM »

Offline shookones99

• Jayson Tatum
sick kicks....

but i'd hate to wear them cause fools might be sayin...."u jumped on the band wagon...u aint no fan"...

haha.  In my school if you are even seen with Shaq's on you will never be spoken to again.
When I'm in the gym...I like to grunt when  I get my swell on... That way everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 01:11:57 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
those are HOT!!!! i have the blk/stealth 23's and the "all star" 23's as well.  very comfortable too.

i thought i also saw him with some custum 15 PE's (garbage) and the upcoming 6 rings (yuck).

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 10:44:31 AM »

Offline shookones99

• Jayson Tatum
those are HOT!!!! i have the blk/stealth 23's and the "all star" 23's as well.  very comfortable too.

i thought i also saw him with some custum 15 PE's (garbage) and the upcoming 6 rings (yuck).
Are the 23's good ballin shoes?  I need some new ones.

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 05:56:27 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

Are the 23's good ballin shoes?  I need some new ones.

i havent played ball in them. they are a thing of beauty and i dont want to mess them up.  they are strictly for chillin, lol.  they are so comfortable tho. i imagine they would be excellent to ball in.  they have among the best performance technology available right now, so they must be good to ball in.  i am very picky with what shoes i ball in. my ankles are shot and i have to wear ankle braces (those mcdavid lace up ones). so i need a shoe with good ankle support, along with feeling comfortable with the braces as well.

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 06:36:03 PM »

Offline jdpapa3

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 85
Ray's PE VIII's earlier in the season were ridiculous.

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 10:54:22 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
Ray's PE VIII's earlier in the season were ridiculous.

hell yeah, those were sick!  i also loved the white and green II's. those were dope!

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2008, 12:14:02 AM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
sick kicks....

haha.  In my school if you are even seen with Shaq's on you will never be spoken to again.

awww shucks..i wont be able to hang with the cool kids..?..darn it....!

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 12:26:02 AM »

Offline AHHH GiVE mE a bReaK

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 10
he should get some new shoes, cause he make a shot with those on.....