Author Topic: Question Concerning Refs  (Read 2322 times)

Question Concerning Refs
« on: April 27, 2008, 01:18:15 PM »

Offline CeltsGM21

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 25
While I don't blame the loss on the refs last night, I do have to say that I have seen that crew ref other Celtics games, and they have always been awful, dictating the flow of the game, rather than letting the game dictate their calls.  But I didn't notice who the refs were in the first two games.  Do reffing crews ref entire series in the playoffs, or do they rotate?  Basically my questions is, do we have to deal with that crew again this series?

Re: Question Concerning Refs
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 01:48:26 PM »

Offline Reyquila

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141
  • Let them hate, as long as they fear
We only sem to notice how bad refs are when we start losing games. Its been that way only. We always blame the refs. ese season, we have won so many games Ive never read about ref blasting. We lose one, here it comes. true to form.

And someday in the midst of time,
When they ask you if you knew me
Remember that you were a friend of mine

Re: Question Concerning Refs
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 01:55:02 PM »

Offline CeltsGM21

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 25
We only sem to notice how bad refs are when we start losing games. Its been that way only. We always blame the refs. ese season, we have won so many games Ive never read about ref blasting. We lose one, here it comes. true to form.

Like I said, I wasn't blaming the refs for the loss, but that doesn't mean I don't think they called a bad game.  But you didn't answer my question.  If anyone would like to answer my question, it would be appreciated.  Thanks.