Author Topic: I HATE Al Horford.... but not as much as I HATE Bennett Salvatore  (Read 11779 times)

Offline PerkinsERA43

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 39
I'm not clear on this site's expletive policy, so I won't elaborate. Bennett killed us with his foul call on Rondo and Al Horford should watch his  act. I wish scal hadn't restrained pierce so he could smack that cocky kid right in the face.

For the record the site frowns pretty hard on expletives - masked or otherwise.  PLease avoid them (even if you're a wee bit frustrated by the officiating we'll all still get it without the naughty words).  Thanks, redz
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 11:24:03 PM by Redz »

Re: I HATE Al Horford.... but not as much as I HATE Bennett Salvatore
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 11:11:28 PM »

Offline GroverTheClover

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 167
Are you kidding me? If Scal hadn't gotten over to restrain Paul, he'd probably be looking at a suspension. Yeah, I don't blame Paul for walking over there since you're already in a heated game, but if Scal doesn't stop him from escalating the incident, we'd probably be missing the captain for at least one game. Scal deserves some props for quick thinking there.

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 11:12:07 PM »

Offline albert

• Jrue Holiday
  • ubuntu.
I didn't catch the end of the game, what happened?
Bleed Green. What does it mean?

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 11:13:27 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
right now i hate everyone! >:(

j/k...sort of ;)

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 11:14:54 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
I hate Al Horford, Bennett Salvatore, and most of all, Violet Palmer. Atlanta is in for another blowout in game 4.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 11:15:25 PM »

Offline GroverTheClover

• Bill Walton

Paul gambled and tried to steal the ball from Horford and fell down. Horford hit the jumper and as Paul was on the ground, began taunting him and yelling something. Paul got up and walked slowly towards the Hawks bench until Scal came and restrained him.

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 11:17:50 PM »

Offline albert

• Jrue Holiday
  • ubuntu.

Paul gambled and tried to steal the ball from Horford and fell down. Horford hit the jumper and as Paul was on the ground, began taunting him and yelling something. Paul got up and walked slowly towards the Hawks bench until Scal came and restrained him.

Man, good thing we have Scal...
Bleed Green. What does it mean?

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 11:18:27 PM »

Offline 2Xplosive

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
not just taunt he was flaming him. just pure disrespect on all levels and pp wont take it.

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 11:19:26 PM »

Offline PerkinsERA43

• Brad Stevens
I think we can afford a 1 or 2 game suspension against Atlanta... they suck.

what happened: Al Horford decided that he was the best player ever and screamed and taunted paul as he waws getting up off the floor. Benett salvatore called a RIDICULOUS foul on rondo to kill the c's run and ruin our only chance at winning the game. reffing cost us our only shot at victory, and then horford thinks it was him so he's getting all boaEdited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.l. i'm gonna be so [dang] satisfied when we take down the hawks by 45 and the arena is SILENT. GO C's!!!!!!!! Make that rookie bawl his eyes out.

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 11:19:55 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
Major mistake Horford, you will learn, through your suffering on monday.

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 11:20:20 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
 Scal just earned his $$$$$.

Horford is a tool.

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2008, 11:21:07 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Yeah, Horford seems a bit too cocky for a rookie.  He needs to calm himself down.  Good player though.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2008, 11:22:39 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
Sorry, Perkins, but that is a really dumb thing to say.  If Pierce was suspended for a couple of games in this series who knows what would happen. 

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2008, 11:23:22 PM »

Offline GroverTheClover

• Bill Walton
Yeah, Horford seems a bit too cocky for a rookie.  He needs to calm himself down.  Good player though.

I'm not about to hate on Horford for taunting. It's understandable, you're in a game where no one believes you can win and it's the playoffs. I don't blame him. They won. They can do whatever they want. It's up to the Celtics to figure out what to do from here.

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2008, 11:24:55 PM »

Offline 2Xplosive

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2

I'm not about to hate on Horford for taunting. It's understandable, you're in a game where no one believes you can win and it's the playoffs. I don't blame him. They won. They can do whatever they want. It's up to the Celtics to figure out what to do from here.

dude you dont see that a pure disrespect? how can you say you cant blame him. A rookie taunting a hall of fame player who is on the ground.

Please.