Author Topic: Where's Eddie House?  (Read 7249 times)

Re: Where's Eddie House?
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 02:16:37 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 266
Its hard not to bash Doc,in this case,but i think contructive criticism,never hurt anyone.Clearly,Eddie has made a contribution to his team the entire season.I can't remember last when House took a night off,and there were games,the House's,Powe's,Posey's are mainly responsible for the winning of them,so if he didn't at least earn the right to show what he can do,i can't figure who has off the bench moreso than him,(Powe,Posey excluded).And its clear,that Doc favors certain players it seems,which shouldn't be the case.If he has less confidence in House than Sam,why did he call on House,in times when the(starters) couldn't hit the side of a barn?Why all of a sudden,Eddie is the man who Doc doesn't seem to have confidence in,and im not buying,there are just so many  in the rotation jazz,because their hasn't been a consistent rotation,after watching BBD play more min.than Powe,tells me,Doc is doing what i thought he would.Its a game to game,situation to situation decision.I think he has a preplan in his head,but he changes during the game,but not to include Eddie at all,is rediculous.Eddie helped get us to the playoffs,so he deserves the same respect as KG,Pierce,or any other player who played a vital role in getting them there.Ainge needs to have a side chat with Doc.

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 02:20:34 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
he is a 3 threat...he spreads the D...which opens up other players..

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 02:24:07 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 266
he is a 3 threat...he spreads the D...which opens up other players..
i agree with you bass,he opens up things,less players hanging out in the paint.As it stands,they are killing us on the boards.

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 02:56:10 PM »

Offline acieEarl

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 47
My question is why is Cassell getting all these minutes? I like Cassell in an emergency but Docs handing him too many minutes. I rather see Rondo playing all those minutes, or at least give House some minutes. Someone needs to tell Doc that he can play his guys long minutes, this is the playoffs. If we need to play 7 guys then play 7 guys.

Cassell couldn't cover my grandmother.

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2017, 03:05:48 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
Since this is my 5,000 comment (!!!), thought I'd post it on an old thread I started back in 2008 that has no bearing on today's team!!

Love Celtics Blog!!

Kudos to Jeff and all the moderators who run this site, the best on the web, especially if you bleed green.

I've been a die hard Celtic fan since 1966; this is my 51st season listening or watching them with passion.

It never gets old.

Go Eddie House!!

Footey

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2017, 03:10:47 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Since this is my 5,000 comment (!!!), thought I'd post it on an old thread I started back in 2008 that has no bearing on today's team!!

Love Celtics Blog!!

Kudos to Jeff and all the moderators who run this site, the best on the web, especially if you bleed green.

I've been a die hard Celtic fan since 1966; this is my 51st season listening or watching them with passion.

It never gets old.

Go Eddie House!!

Footey

Congrats on 5000!

This got me curious.  Where is Eddie?

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/01/14/basketball-family-affair-shadow-mountains-jaelen-house-ex-sun-devil-eddie-house/96447806/

He was an awful lot of fun when he got hot on that `08 team.
Yup

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2017, 03:11:22 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2158
Eddie now lives in Phoenix, his son Jaelen House is on the basketball come up.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/01/14/basketball-family-affair-shadow-mountains-jaelen-house-ex-sun-devil-eddie-house/96447806/

Congrats on 5,000 posts.
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2017, 03:11:43 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2158

Love Celtics Blog!!

It never gets old.

Go Eddie House!!

Footey

Congrats on 5000!

Hah, I did the same thing. TP.
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2017, 03:11:54 PM »

Offline ballin

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 105
Usually post necromancy sucks (and is probably against the rules?) but this is awesome. Congrats!

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2017, 03:13:40 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

Love Celtics Blog!!

It never gets old.

Go Eddie House!!

Footey

Congrats on 5000!

Hah, I did the same thing. TP.

I like that Eddie pumped up his D credibility by noting that he still owns the school's all time steals record.
Yup

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2017, 03:56:10 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR3Z_uvK7gg

Eddie House....TONY ALLEN!!!!

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2017, 03:57:47 PM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167

Love Celtics Blog!!

It never gets old.

Go Eddie House!!

Footey

TP and thanks for reminding me Eddie House.
He was so much fun to watch in 2008.
I felt that he and Posey were big contributors to the title.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 05:36:27 PM by LGC88 »

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2017, 05:07:02 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
The pre game Posey hugs were funny.