Author Topic: they count too..NBA develepment league champs!  (Read 3379 times)

they count too..NBA develepment league champs!
« on: April 26, 2008, 02:03:12 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 266
2008 D-League Champions are the "Idaho Stampedes",Boise Idaho...had the best regular season record in the development league history... the team they beat were the San Antonio Spurs'D-league team,the "Austin Torros".Garvin Hamm,xPiston plays for the Torros team.Congrats to the "Idaho Stampedes"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 02:16:11 PM by jay_jay54 »

Re: they count too..NBA develepment league champs!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 05:37:12 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
d-league doesnt cut it for me.....

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 06:36:18 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton

everyone has his/her opinion on things,some of those same boring guys,just might be someone you are rooting for somewhere down the line.

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 11:19:25 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

everyone has his/her opinion on things,some of those same boring guys,just might be someone you are rooting for somewhere down the line.

maybe so, but it wont be with fellow d-leaguers, it will be with an nba team. thats the big difference.  hey, if you like the d-league, thats cool. like i said, it doesnt cut it for me.  personally, it is barely above the wnba in my book. id prefer to watch the nba, ncaa, or international ball.

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 02:42:10 AM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton

maybe so, but it wont be with fellow d-leaguers, it will be with an nba team. thats the big difference.  hey, if you like the d-league, thats cool. like i said, it doesnt cut it for me.  personally, it is barely above the wnba in my book. id prefer to watch the nba, ncaa, or international ball.
Okay
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 03:34:39 AM by jay_jay54 »

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 02:53:14 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
2008 D-League Champions are the "Idaho Stampedes",Boise Idaho...had the best regular season record in the development league history... the team they beat were the San Antonio Spurs'D-league team,the "Austin Torros".Garvin Hamm,xPiston plays for the Torros team.Congrats to the "Idaho Stampedes"

Thanks for the info, Jay ... I'm personally very interested in the D-League, and welcome any info in that direction. Appreciate you taking the time to post the thread. It's looking real good for us up here in Maine for a Celtics D-League team, and it will be nothing but a positive addition to the community and a great thing for the Celtics, too. There are many hard-core fans up here who anticipate this D-League team with great excitement. The C's will have a team much closer to home, and I'm hoping there'll be a transfer of talent, and that we'll become a critical part of the whole Celtic organization. Here's hoping ... and congrats to the Stampede ... well done!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *