Author Topic: Last Time You Went To...  (Read 11302 times)

Re: Last Time You Went To...
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008, 12:06:10 PM »

Offline southieceltic33

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 10
NBA- Game 1 against the Hawks, going tommorow night. Season Tickets.

MLB- This Saturday against the Rangers, a friend has season tickets behind home plate. I hadnt gone since the 2005 season, it was great to get back to fenway, and it was a great way to kill time waiting for game 1 vs the hawks on sunday.

NFL- 2 years ago against the Dolphins, I used to go to almost every home
Pats game because my office had season tickets, but i left the job the summer after that season 2 years ago, and havent been to a game since.

NHL- wow, i think it was 3 years ago, but it may have been 4. Bruins Luxury Box Seats Though.

College- BC vs Pitt a few seasons ago, i really went to see Larry Fitzgerald play for Pitt. I dont get to enough college games

Concert- Bon Jovi last year, if you count comedy as a concerty i saw Jerry Sienfeld this year.

Im adding one: Wrestling: Took my 12 year old brother to Summerslam at the Garden in August 2006, second row seats, great time.

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 12:14:19 PM »

Offline bringbackcousy

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 20
NBA: Game 1 of 2008 playoffs vs the hawks

MLB: 2007 vs Angels(going thursday vs Angels)

NFL: 2007 Pats beat Dolphins

NHL: 2007 Bruins beat Capitols in overtime

College: BC lost to UNC when Rice had 46 point game

Concert: Northeastern invited Ludacris, the Roots, and some guy we never heard of

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008, 12:17:37 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Im adding one: Wrestling: Took my 12 year old brother to Summerslam at the Garden in August 2006, second row seats, great time.
I went to see the WWF at the Cape Cod Melody Tent about 10 years ago.  The place holds about 2500 people, and there was no light show or jumbotron and what not. My face hurting from smiling at the end of the night.  What a great show they put on - even in such a small venue.  They totally played to the crowd.  The Rock was there...There weren't a lot of the bigger name guys, but that was ok.  They had one act that I'm pretty sure you'd never see on TV.  It was a tag team match and one team was these smallish afeminate guys who were really hamming it up for the crowd.  Very funny.
Yup

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008, 12:18:40 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.
NBA:   Lakers @ Warriors in March (the Fisher-Ellis questionable foul call), Celtics at Warriors before that (Baron's game winner).

MLB:  Twins at As, game 3 of the 2006 Playoffs (Twins eliminated  :()

NFL:  Vikings at 49ers this past season (Vikings win!)

NHL:  geez.... Flyers at Sharks with a friend about 4 years ago...

College: (football) Minnesota @ Cal a few years back, (basketball) Fresno St. @ UCSB

Concert:  Wayne Shorter quartet a couple weeks ago

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2008, 01:54:52 PM »

Offline Cassidy122690

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 18
NBA:  Cs @ Nets, Jan. 11, 2008.  The ol' lady got us mid-court two rows from the floor as one of my Christmas presents.  [dang], I love that girl.

MLB:  Sox @ Tribe in the Jake.  Caught the series there in July (around the 23rd).  Saw Lester's first start since cancer diagnosis.  Cleveland's a pretty decent town.  I'll be hittin' a couple games in Fenway in August for the first time since 1984 (saw Oil Can Boyd pitch against Tom Seaver who was with the ChiSox at the time).

NFL:  Eagles @ Saints in the dome.  NFC playoffs couple years back.  Saints won only to get beat by Bears in NFC championship game.

NHL:  Some Panthers game in Miami about 13 years ago.  Good time at the game, just not a big hockey fan.

College:  Syracuse beating Kansas in the championship game in New Orleans.

Concert:  Johnny Sketch and the Dirty Notes about a month ago in New Orleans.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 02:00:05 PM by Cassidy122690 »
Out of Ireland have we come, great hatred, little room, maimed us at the start. I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic heart.  W.B. Yeats

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 08:16:16 AM »

Offline birdbrady

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 74
MLB: Yankees-Sox August 2006 (Yankees complete 5 game sweep in Fenway)
NFL: Texans-Patriots December 2006 (Patriots roll 40-7)
NBA: Lakers-Celtics November 2007
NHL: Canadiens-Bruins March 2007 (craziest game I've ever seen in the stands in 20 years.)