CelticsStrong > Community

100 Tommy Points

(1/656) > >>

Redz:
Just a little self induced attaboy for passing this historic milestone.  I know there's another thread for the 1000 post milestone, so I thought I'd start this one up for TPs.  If it ends just me tooting my own horn, then HOORAY FOR ME...Anyhow, thanks for the TPs and come do your own jersey pop (the one with your own name on it, not the one promoting team unity!)when you reach an increment of 100. 

billy774:
Where you in our GM draft thing over the summer? I was and wish I would have traded for more TPs :'(

Donoghus:

--- Quote from: billy774 on January 31, 2008, 01:51:41 PM ---Where you in our GM draft thing over the summer? I was and wish I would have traded for mor TPS :'(

--- End quote ---

Gotta love trading away all those late round picks for TPs!!!

Redz:

--- Quote from: billy774 on January 31, 2008, 01:51:41 PM ---Where you in our GM draft thing over the summer? I was and wish I would have traded for mor TPS :'(

--- End quote ---
Nope.  I got mine the old fashioned way - I EARNED THEM!

(though I've noticed a silly joke seems to get more TPs than a well stated opinion - then again, it might just be that I don't have too many well stated opinions...who knows?)

cdif911:

--- Quote from: redzdeadbabyredzdead on January 31, 2008, 01:54:01 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Nope.  I got mine the old fashioned way - I EARNED THEM!

(though I've noticed a silly joke seems to get more TPs than a well stated opinion - then again, it might just be that I don't have too many well stated opinions...who knows?)

--- End quote ---

Let's test your theory...

Why did Doc Rivers cross the road?

To Coach the All-Star game!

That should bring in 20 or 30 tps I bet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version