Author Topic: Sig Request Sticky Thread  (Read 341444 times)

Re: Sig Request Sticky Thread
« Reply #225 on: July 31, 2009, 01:10:22 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
reggie you got any interest in doing one for me? think i finally have a theme for one i'd love to have you work on.

Let me know, if i dont get back to you right away its because im out for the weekend.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #226 on: July 31, 2009, 01:23:34 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
reggie you got any interest in doing one for me? think i finally have a theme for one i'd love to have you work on.

Let me know, if i dont get back to you right away its because im out for the weekend.

RG is away for the weekend, as well.
Just thought I'd let you know  ;)

« Reply #227 on: July 31, 2009, 01:24:51 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson

ahh well, hopefully he'll see it an PM me when he gets back :D

bout time i had a real celtics banner, but nothing struck me as a theme till now.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #228 on: July 31, 2009, 01:42:33 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan

bout time i had a real celtics banner, but nothing struck me as a theme till now.

I'm sure he will.

« Reply #229 on: July 31, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games

Crownsy, RG is my brother.  I'm going to be talking with him later this afternoon, but I can speak for him right now and say that he would love to do one for you.  Send him a PM with your ideas and he will hit you up.

« Reply #230 on: August 06, 2009, 11:18:28 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
meow?
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #231 on: August 22, 2009, 07:08:29 PM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 64
  • Still Ballin'
if anyone can incorporate the rt. 1 mini golf dinosaur with the celtics, and perhaps a squirrel or two, infinite TPs =)

I mean it when I say this: never have I ever been so excited to do a sig in my life!  C'mon, this is too good!  Got any more photos of that Dino?  I have RayRay ahead of you, might be a short wait, but I'd be truly honored and thanks for the great material  ;D

thanks man, just sent you a pm!

First attempt?

I was thinking like an homage to Rt 1, with the yellow brick road to Emerad city...

« Reply #232 on: August 22, 2009, 07:25:15 PM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
if anyone can incorporate the rt. 1 mini golf dinosaur with the celtics, and perhaps a squirrel or two, infinite TPs =)

I mean it when I say this: never have I ever been so excited to do a sig in my life!  C'mon, this is too good!  Got any more photos of that Dino?  I have RayRay ahead of you, might be a short wait, but I'd be truly honored and thanks for the great material  ;D

First attempt?

I was thinking like an homage to Rt 1, with the yellow brick road to Emerad city...

Wow, this sig is awesome! :o

TP for you Reggie, what a way to keep up the great work!

« Reply #233 on: August 22, 2009, 10:02:07 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup

First attempt?

As much as I love mine, that might be your finest work.  What is the red ball by the squirrel?

Any room for Kow Loon?  ;)
Yup

« Reply #234 on: August 23, 2009, 04:41:49 AM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games

First attempt?

That is really really cool.  Your sigs just keep getting better and better.  Anyway you could incorporate the Steakhouse cows placed along the hills?  Either way, very cool.  TP for you brotha-man.

« Reply #235 on: August 23, 2009, 05:50:19 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan

First attempt?

Holy mackerel! Beautiful. TP.

« Reply #236 on: August 23, 2009, 10:20:01 AM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43

First attempt?

I am shocked, stunned at the awesomeness of this sig...I am wearing it proudly! thanks Reggie, infinite TPs
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #237 on: August 23, 2009, 10:28:54 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
You've done it again RG, that's an awesome sig!

I love the squirrel dunking on kobe  ;D

« Reply #238 on: August 23, 2009, 10:35:13 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale

Yeah, definitely an amazing sig.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #239 on: August 23, 2009, 10:56:46 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup

Yeah, definitely an amazing sig.

Ahh...just got the squirrel dunking on Kobe part.  couldn't quite make it out.  I will reiterate...Best RG sig yet.  Outstanding.
Yup