Author Topic: Sig Request Sticky Thread  (Read 341377 times)

Re: Sig Request Sticky Thread
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2009, 03:18:25 PM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 64
  • Still Ballin'
if anyone can incorporate the rt. 1 mini golf dinosaur with the celtics, and perhaps a squirrel or two, infinite TPs =)

I mean it when I say this: never have I ever been so excited to do a sig in my life!  C'mon, this is too good!  Got any more photos of that Dino?  I have RayRay ahead of you, might be a short wait, but I'd be truly honored and thanks for the great material  ;D

« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2009, 03:31:53 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
if anyone can incorporate the rt. 1 mini golf dinosaur with the celtics, and perhaps a squirrel or two, infinite TPs =)

I mean it when I say this: never have I ever been so excited to do a sig in my life!  C'mon, this is too good!  Got any more photos of that Dino?  I have RayRay ahead of you, might be a short wait, but I'd be truly honored and thanks for the great material  ;D

thanks man, just sent you a pm!
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #212 on: July 02, 2009, 07:52:24 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"

Can RayRay's include a picture of herself, please?

« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2009, 08:28:37 PM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Still Ballin'

Believe me, she will...

« Reply #214 on: July 03, 2009, 12:06:50 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!

Believe me, she will...
:-X
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #215 on: July 03, 2009, 12:15:16 AM »

Offline RayRay4MVP

• Jrue Holiday
  • Ill be back in a week. Add me on facebook

Believe me, she will...

I can't tell what that emotion means.

Courtesy of Reggies Ghost. Thank you!

« Reply #216 on: July 03, 2009, 12:19:20 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale

Believe me, she will...

I can't tell what that emotion means.

fan club in the making ?...oh well... :-X

p.s. please Reggies consider making a crotornats image for avatar with a mix of portland hobbs and Edgar?? if thats posible..please please
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 12:25:59 AM by Edgar »

Nice to be back!

« Reply #217 on: July 03, 2009, 12:49:34 AM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Still Ballin'

Believe me, she will...

BA BOOM!!!

« Reply #218 on: July 03, 2009, 01:04:51 AM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Still Ballin'

p.s. please Reggies consider making a crotornats image for avatar with a mix of portland hobbs and Edgar?? if thats posible..please please

Like KG said, anything is possible.  But I've go to be honest with ya, I have no idea what any of that means.

I believe CROTOR was the mysterious "deepthroat" source for various CBlog rumors, but what is a "crotornats image?" and who's portland?  A blog member?  Help me out my man, I'd be happy to lend my design skills where they are sought out here...

« Reply #219 on: July 03, 2009, 01:08:05 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale

Like KG said, anything is possible.  But I've go to be honest with ya, I have no idea what any of that means.

I believe CROTOR was the mysterious "deepthroat" source for various CBlog rumors, but what is a "crotornats image?" and who's portland?  A blog member?  Help me out my man, I'd be happy to lend my design skills where they are sought out here...

Crotors...anything realted to me......  u can use death note or naruto stuff from anime
Naturals...anything related to hobbs...hes pretty consistant with his images
portland...blazers our co managed fantasy team....

gracias

Nice to be back!

« Reply #220 on: July 03, 2009, 11:19:56 AM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Still Ballin'

Crotors...anything realted to me......  u can use death note or naruto stuff from anime
Naturals...anything related to hobbs...hes pretty consistant with his images
portland...blazers our co managed fantasy team....

gracias

I'd be happy to help.  BTW what is "death note?" perhaps you can send me some images you'd like.

Still lovin this one, finaly got to do a girly sig (which are way more fun)  :P

« Reply #221 on: July 03, 2009, 11:33:51 AM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games

Believe me, she will...

BA BOOM!!!

Wow, that is just perfect.  TP.

« Reply #222 on: July 03, 2009, 02:49:05 PM »

Offline RayRay4MVP

• Jrue Holiday
  • Ill be back in a week. Add me on facebook

Believe me, she will...

BA BOOM!!!

Wow, that is just perfect.  TP.
WOW! That is the most incredible sig I've ever seen!  ;D ;D. TPs for eternity! Thank you so much!!! Now I have to figure out how to set it as my sig  ;D.

Courtesy of Reggies Ghost. Thank you!

« Reply #223 on: July 30, 2009, 05:15:33 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
I'm not sure what I'd want, but I think it'd be cool if my brother and I had sigs that made sense as a set.

His forum handle is Aeacus.

« Reply #224 on: July 31, 2009, 01:08:31 AM »

Offline wild

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 2
could someone make me a sig wherein KG is in the middle and on the left side is anything that relates to the timberwolves, while on the right is about the celtics?
Get that 18th banner ready!